Ninjago 2014 Spoiler Topic

Hello,

This topic is for discussion of the Ninjago 2014 “Rebooted” storyline. New storyline information for Ninjago 2014 may freely be discussed in this topic until ONE MONTH after the information’s release. After that period, you may discuss it elsewhere in this forum without the need to use spoiler tags.

Spoiler tags are NOT NECESSARY in this topic. If you wish to discuss the spoilers elsewhere, please use spoiler tags.

This information applies to the following forms of Ninjago media:

• TV series
  • Books
  • Graphic Novels
  • Video games
  • Movie (whenever more info about that gets released)
  • Anything else

Ninjago is one of Lego’s three main story driven themes currently, so we must preserve the integrity of its storyline at all cost. Hopefully you enjoy discussing the theme’s storyline!

-Mesonak

2 Likes

This a spoiler alert: Zane dies (sort of) in Episode 34 of the LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu T.V. series!!!

1 Like

R.I.P. Zane 2011-2014 (cue world’s smallest violin dubstep remix)

2 Likes

First Matoro now Zane. Lego likes killing off the guy wearing white who is affiliated with ice.

2 Likes

LEGO’s been making some cold moves lately.

1 Like

Does anyone know when the last episodes are on in the US?

I think it is sometime next month, but I’m not totally sure on the date yet in time.

They were supposed to be out October 1st.

And here we are.

2 Likes

Well, they now are on www.animeflavor.com, and here are the links: animeflavor.com - Informationen zum Thema animeflavor. and animeflavor.com!!! (What is besides this, I think that Cartoon Network is supposed to air them sometime this week if it hasn’t already done so this month.)

1 Like