Ninjago 2016 sneak peek

because they “changed”

JUST KILL THE LITTLE SUCKERS!

No, that doesn’t make sense either! How is going to fight in a battle on foot any better than doing so with your whole army and cavalry?

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure Fennewick’s gonna be the new villain. Just a hunch.

2 Likes

Oh look, the video in the topic post has been removed by the uploader. Go figure…

2 Likes

I am convinced this was a matter of miscommunication between script writers and animators.

Since the Ninja mistake him for lloyd when he shows up after the Chima Scene.

See, the way I see it, Morro almost reminds me of Azula from TLA(To a far weaker degree, of course.)

Like, his initial appearances he appeared downright unbeatable, but slowly, scoring small victories over him, the Ninja would eventually see that he was actually quite mad and petty.

Maybe the Fangpyre tribe took the day off.

3 Likes

But Lasha could’ve come in on his (totally not)stolen Bite Cycle!

1 Like

Your theory of miscommunication is supported by the fact that when Lloyd gets back from the Cursed Realm, he says “I believe you have something of mine”, likely in reference to the gi, although it could also be referring to the Realm Crystal.

5 Likes

Yeah, that would explain a lot. I found it pretty odd that Misako would mistake a glowing, transparent ghost for her own son.

3 Likes

Yeah, I noticed that.

here is hoping that it does not happen again.

1 Like

Video has been removed… though yeah, Pirates will be interesting. Hope they have more cool pieces like the transparent pieces

2 Likes

Uh… Yeah…
Imgur

Clouse!? It had better be!

Now I really hope that Clouse is the bad guy for this next wave!

2 Likes

This is for the legoland show

1 Like

That doesn’t necessarily mean they didn’t use graphics from the next wave of sets. It may be an event, but those are some parts and prints we haven’t seen before.

Of course it could all just be for the show, but who knows?

2 Likes

Well it will be cool if they use the figures , just one thing , kai’s one look too much like the original trainee outfit

It looks like cross between that and the second suit from the first wave of 2015…

this thing.

1 Like

Like I said, I’m pretty sure Fennewick’s the new villain. Maybe not for all the season, but he has the power to change the balance of good and evil to help his needs just by writing in a paper.

2 Likes

Plot-twist, the ninja’s goal is to break destiny and release ninjago from Fennewick’s power.

But maybe Fennewick is dead.

1 Like

Zombie Fennewick. Skullin Fennewick. Ghost Fennewick. WAIT! I GOT IT! PIRATE FENNEWICK!

2 Likes

Awesome!

Or maybe Soto breaks out of jail and captures Fennewick, forcing him to mess up destiny.

2 Likes

Or maybe the ninja are the pirates, and have to team up with Soto’s crew to clear their name. And maybe Black Widow island is where Doctor Julien was imprisoned with the Kraken thing. Cause something tells Julien’s not dead.

1 Like