Ninjago 2016 sneak peek

I forget, what was the fate of the Realm Crystal at the end of Possession?

1 Like

Assuming it didn’t disappear when they summoned Lloyd, it’s still around and in the hands of the ninja. Of course, crucial things are known to disappear during finales, but I don’t recall the crystal doing so…

2 Likes

Then I suppose the obvious answer for decreasing dimension hopping’s prominence could be as simple as just “destroy the Realm Crystal”

1 Like

For some reason I imagined Kai hitting Morro over the head with it until it breaks.

5 Likes

Honestly, I would’ve enjoyed that way too much. Morro was pretty annoying. XD

I liked him, but he was a little…immature…

1 Like

Yeah, my biggest issue with him was that he was just whiny. He was always complaining about something, and often not even about things that mattered.

2 Likes

Yeah.

“Tell them I am better then you!”

“I am better then you!”

“I wanna be the green ninja”

Like, dude. Take a chill pill and jump off a lake.

2 Likes

“You should’ve believed in me sensei”

“You ninja talk too much! Blah blah blah!”

“you again!?”(to Kai)

1 Like

“I am the best ninja ever!”

“You suck Lloyd!”

“I am the rightful green ninja”

"I like hamburgers!

That confused me too; how does summoning your evil goddess to eat Lloyd and the rest of the dimension make you the green ninja? He didn’t even wear the Gi when Lloyd was gone!

Yeeaahhh…

lets face it, if you wear green in ninjago, and are a pupil of Wu, then you are a moron, they are the reason why the ninja cant have nice things.

Lloyd was a bit annoying during the first half of rebooted, but I think he made up for it during tournament. I wouldn’t exactly call him a moron per say.

1 Like

Agreed, but he has a few moments that make me want to throw his bike at the screen. I really hope he gets a new voice actor.

Ironically this is why he’s one of my favorite villains. Instead of being a known ultimate force of evil, he was just a typical elemental ninja who ended up going bad, and now wants to increase his power. Makes him more relatable, at least to me.

2 Likes

Oh I like him, and I like that he is a change from the norm. but he did have his moments that made you ask.

“wat”

1 Like

Yup and those moments made him so totally relatable.

Also you insulted my favorite ninja. Prepare to die :u

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Something just seems a bit odd about that. XD

But yeah, while I see where you’re coming from, I feel like Chen pulled off being human but still sinister a lot better.

1 Like

Chen WAS a great villain. He was evil, knew it, and loved it.

Just something about the Anacondrai army never really and truly felt dangerous and threatening to me. The Stone Army pulled off the invincible soldiers thing so much better.

4 Likes

Yeah, the Anacondrai cultists never seemed like a dire threat. I was honestly surprised that the other serpentine didn’t pull out their vehicles and crush them. Skales had the authority to do so, not sure why he didn’t.

3 Likes