Ninjago 2016 Tracks: Praise Based Castady

So today, Bring On The Pirates, and We Are Ninjago hit The Fold’s youtube channel.

These are new tracks off the 2016 album, which thus far has only three songs, including these and the Pirate Whip.

It’s unknown if these are it for 2016, if there’s more yet to be revealed, or if they’re saving album space for Rise Of The Villains or whatever 2016 summer is called

REGARDLESS. THIS SONG ROCKS. AND IS AWESOME. AND I LOVE IT.

I also don’t hate this one by any stretch of the imagination, but Pirates just outshines it so hard that I can’t help but not be into it.

Yet.

I’m sure I’ll love it forever and ever after a good few months.

8 Likes

Wow these are amazing. Now I want Pirate Whip even more :heart_eyes:

These are pretty cool. But yes, the Pirates rock.

1 Like

These are pretty neat, I kinda wish we got more songs for possession though…

I feel like if Possession had to be skipped over to deliver these tasty jams

then it was worth it.

Both are freaking amazing, and I can’t say one is better than the other because they seem quite different to me, almost like they aren’t in the same category of Skybound. Pirates is definitely a “get up and go” kind of song. We are Ninjago sort of encapsulates the series as a whole. Although, in my honest opinion, I’m still waiting on the Pirate Whip above all.

2 Likes

Yeah…

I have Bring on the Pirates stuck in my head…

rip.

There’s pirates in Ninjago? Whelp… Little did I know

These songs are pretty good… I guess…

Pirate whip…

Underwhelming, but kinda nostalgic…

the whole “what shall we do with the Pirates, Ninja?” part kills it for me.

I am torn on The Pirate Whip…
The chorus is so freakin’ catchy, and the beginning is amazing in my opinion! That’s what I’ve been waiting for from the start. But I must agree, the one part breaks it with the “What shall we do with the Pirates” chant.
Other than that, I say this is about middle of the pack in Weekend Whip remixes.

Edit: Ok, after listening to it over and over a certain amount of times, I’m sort of over my original gripes.

3 Likes