- A long time ago two brothers battled over the absolute power. And although the battle as been over for a long time, evil is still present on this island. That is until new elemental masters rise to defeat evil and save the world. Meet: the fire guy with the blade, the ice guy that has a tendency towards asymmetrical robot faces, the lighthearted guy that has some sort of weather control and more.
To save the island, they have to find hidden artifacts that bear great power. The evil brother does everything in his power to stop our heroes, whether sending guardian beasts after them or even creating living shadows. The heroes have to combine their powers to overcome the obstacles that lay in the path towards the villain’s chambers. Eventually the battle ends with the heroes securing the artifacts and the villain evading a consequential fight.
- After a quite short time of piece new villains rise from below the ground. Their mission: To destroy the home of our beloved heroes. They seem unstoppable. Though they are not strong, they are great in number. This time the battle will be about key elements that are required to unlock the chamber were the key to their power is hidden. But beware, this army has one or two ways to make you one in their ranks. The only solution to defeat them is to combine the powers of the elements
2.5) Nothing really important happens, but the army is not done yet. A new golden object rises to prominence, just to be forgotten again.
- The kid has become the chosen one, now he has to find the power. But darkness has found a new way of spreading. Time is running short, for both heroes and the master of evil. Only a battle between light and shadows can bring clarity. But the villain seems to be controlled by something else…
- On another occasion the capital city of islanders is under attack. But the foe comes from inside the city, from the very center. The technology in this city is under the command of the being residing in the center tower, but something about the resident of this tower is suspicious. The fact that security in this city is fully automated doesn’t make things easier for our heroes. Especially since our villain can control machines at will. This time there have to be sacrifices made for our heroes.
Also the golden object from 2.5 plays an important role in the plan of our evil mastermind.
- 5.5 After the devastating outcome of the last battle our red protagonist becomes more and more distressed. Things don’t get better when the heroes enter the property of self-proclaimed, devious and manipulating royalty. The sinister royalty is out to get the elemental powers to bring chaos back to this world, and gladly they take red hero as their new servant. Red hero and green hero have to make peace with one another to succeed. And although the villain gets want they wanted, the heroes finally triumph. (Also there is a giant monster from a dark pocket dimension)
- After a time of piece our heroes a called upon again. This time they have to face a bunch of crooks. But that proofs to be more difficult than expected. That may be because of the crooks’ leader, a seemingly unnatural being, cunning and feared by allies and foes alike. And he achieves the unthinkable. He and his crew defeat the heroes, one by one. It takes a group of seemingly nobodies to defeat them. The villains don’t trust another and are more scared of their leader than anything.
- Not shortly after our heroes face warriors that were long forgotten by now. Defeated by an allied force of good and not-so-good, they seek for revenge. But to do that, they have to regain their original power, and they just know how. Meanwhile our heroes make a new ally, but little do they know that they know this person already for a long time. The warriors bing new allies to the fight: an army of animals, loyal only to them. To save the world, another sacrifice has to be made.
- The battle between light and dark was never more serious than now. Darkness has proclaimed war, and although they are not that many, they are strong. The heroes at first think they are outmatched, but soon again gain the upper hand. Or so they think: The master of destruction has returned, stronger than ever before, that power being manifested in a giant body. The ones able to stop him are forced to retreat towards the desert of their origin.
8.5) The heroes meet the barbarians native to this world, but they also find out more about their creator and the circumstances their world was created in. But soon they have to discover that one of the inhabitants of this world is a cold hearted liar. All the while the master of destruction is free to rule their home, but a resistance rises to protect those that cannot protect themselves.
- The army of darkness is here to claim the entire universe. Only the power of nostalgia can stop them and loosen their grip upon their home. Why don’t we add gold?
I skipped Dotd whoops