Ninjago Jungle Dragon

Combination of two jungle dragon sets (nr. 71746)

I bought two of these mostly because of the color ‘Teal’, which I had none of. While building the set, I really felt like I could make an upgrade if I combine the two, so I did it.
Only with a small number of my own parts (ball joint connectors and mixeljoint connecters) I only used the parts of the actual sets, which was a fun challenge for myself.

(this is my favorite shot!)

I got rid of the wings, mainly because I didn’t like them on the set and a wingless jungle dragon fits more in my view.

Hope you enjoy these shots, I definitely did!

48 Likes

This is great. Those ninjago dragons all need some extra work to make them actually look good.

3 Likes

I have a habit of buying double on creative stuff and this just gave me another reason to do so.

2 Likes

glad to see those awful wings gone. Not all dragons need wings. Glade to see some one else thought the same thing about the wings as I. 10/10. Big coming from someone whos not a fan of revamps.

3 Likes

I like this revamp!

2 Likes

Ey great to hear you like it, thank you!

1 Like

Do you have instructions on how you did this? I really want to build this.

3 Likes

Yes! Instructions are available for purchase.

It can be found on Rebrickable.com :
LEGO MOC Ninjago Jungle Dragon by Rons_oc | Rebrickable - Build with LEGO

Payment is only with PayPal, so keep that in mind!
For further questions you can always email me at rfmocs@hotmail.com

1 Like

Hi, Is this made with stud.io?

2 Likes

No its made with two sets. It’s physical. The head doesn’t exist in stud.io. (And Stud.io renders arent so good)

2 Likes

The moc itself and these pictures are physical, the instructions are made in studio.

1 Like