Ninjago: The Skull Titan

Hi Sokoda here,
I built this little MOC for a competition on a Ninjago Discord server, it’s supposed to be a Skullkin Titan, that can be used like a mech by the Skullkin.

I hope you guys like it:

LDD-file and render images can be found here!

Sokoda

59 Likes

This is just awesome! There really should have been a set like this!

2 Likes

This looks amazing!
I agree with Radrix, this should have been a set.

2 Likes

Stop being so cool

Even if I had no nostalgia associated with years 1 and 2 of Ninjago, this would still be absolutely amazing. Even if purple didn’t make me like things more, I’d still be surprised by how cool this is!

2 Likes

That spine, fantastic work as always and cool to see some more Ninjago stuff from you.

9/10 more skulls needed.

1 Like

looks more like a serpentine titan

But it’s literally a giant skeleton…

@Sokoda This is so awesome! The bone details are done beautifully.

2 Likes

Skulkin Rahkshi. Yet more great work from sodoka.

1 Like

@Toa_Radrix, @meepinater, @Sabretooth
Thanks for all of your comments! They are very appreciated.

@SonicBionicleMaster, @Zero Yeah the headshape and the spine are kind of shaped like a serpentine or a Rakshi, I didn’t want him to be just humanoid, so I gave the moc this weird headhape, a bit like the more specialized skulls from Kruncha, Nuckal or Samukai.

@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister I also have a lot of nostalgia for the early years of Ninjago, while building this MOC I took a lot of inspiration from my old turbo shredder

@Kardax I always love building Ninjago stuff, I’m a huge Ninjago fan! But hmmm where can I fit more skulls on this… Maybe next time a Titan with two heads^^

4 Likes