Nintendo Switch

Seems like the major difference is the way the lighting works. Skyrim had a similar problem.

2 Likes

My main thing with Okami is that it wonā€™t get a physical copy. I know Iā€™m in the minority, but I love being able to look on at my physical game library with pride.

2 Likes

I picked me up one of these bad boys finally, after waiting a year or so. Been playing Mario Odyssey and Iā€™m honestly enjoying the heck out of it!

5 Likes

The Nintendo Switch and its games all have a certainā€¦ something that reminds me of what made me love games back in the N64/Playstation and GameCube/PlayStation 2 era. I think back then there was always anā€¦ earnest heart that went into making a system and its games as special and memorable as possible. Games in that era always had moments that, if you brought them up in conversation, everyone would know what youā€™re talking about. The type of moments you could only refer to as THAT moment to any who played it.

I used to think it was nostalgia, but after getting similar feelings from a lot of Nintendoā€™s Switch games and recent releases on PS4, it seems clear that something weird happened during the previous console generation.

2 Likes

I find the fact that Crash will be released on the Switch rather ironic:

4 Likes

Indeed. It feels like things have become too industrialized in gaming IMO. Nintendo is keeping things fresh and fun still. Itā€™s like they want gaming to just be leisurely still, which is far superior.

3 Likes

I bought a Switch around a month ago, along with Breath of the Wild and later ARMS. Playing on it has become part of my daily routine.

feelsgoodman

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been with a friend playing Kamiko and Lego Marvel Super Heroā€™s 2. A freaking blast though Lego Marvel does crash when you try to boot it up sometimes

I just got a Nintendo Switch on Easter and so far Iā€™m having a great time!

5 Likes

my current setup
the pokĆ©ball isnā€™t plugged in, but the game and watch and the joy-con chargers are.
i actually got the red and blue joy-cons because my original mario ones are starting to occasionally drift, and iā€™m planning on sending said mario joy-cons off to nintendo for repair
the main reason i made this post was to show off the joy-con charger i just bought at five below. itā€™s pretty cool. the light is red when they arenā€™t fully charged, and blue when they are.

also

he he ho ho

2 Likes

Someone thinks they found an easy solution to joy-con drift. (Try at your own risk)

0/10 No GameCube controller

1 Like

how old do you think i am?

Well. I send my standard joy cons in for repair (since they had drift) and i got these back:

oooh

thatā€™s not good, i want to keep my red ones

2 Likes

Yeah. I understand why. They look good

wait you can still send them in for repair? I thought they stopped doing that

I donā€™t need to know.

I just know that youā€™re an absolute troglodyte for not having one of the best controllers ever made.

Yeah I believe you can.

2 Likes

but like why
it looks like someone threw the letter buttons in a mixer and spit them on a playstation and whack-a-mole-ed keetongu into the bottom

Kids these days.