Niretta MOC/MOV

Hello everyone, today I present to you my fourth MOC/MOV to you, who that might be? Of course, it is Toa-Niretta’s self MOC/character, Niretta!

More pics: Niretta MOC/MOV | Flickr
Toa-Niretta’s DeviantArt profile: http://toa-niretta.deviantart.com

So, about this MOV, this is basically “steampunk” styled Niretta, which she has those gold goggles, leather handbag and a small leather pouch (The steampunk inspiration came from “Steampunk Netta” art from her). It mainly balances her monotone colorscheme. Also that pet on her is Razarax (or best known as Squishy), which is totally not-Kraata, he is other kind of reptilian species in Bionicle universe (Not my idea).
Niretta also carries a sword, primarily a sword. However I decided to give her staff type weapon, which is called “Hexa-Element Staff”. But of course, that element sphere what she possess now is ice element, the sphere and end hilt are interchangeable though.
Talking about her element(s), she possess six primary elements, fire, ice, water, air, stone and earth. Niretta can only possess one element at the time, but again, not my idea.
Okay, there are few issues about this MOV. Her hip joint tends to pop off if I try to pose her legs forward or backward, and her knees almost bends 90 degrees. And then her round backpack, it stays on her back well, but messing her around tends to move her backpack a bit.
So, that was about her, a medium-small MOC, which was fun to build for her, definetily fun to add steampunk vibe for Niretta. Comments and criticisms are always welcome and appreciated, and this has been it. MrBT signs out.

79 Likes

A relatively complex build and unique from the “greebling” detail added to this moc-
The steampunk vibe works well and the top portion of the head looks superb.
Con’s are already pointed out and Razarax is a nice add-on.

2 Likes

Amazing!

1 Like

shaping is really good

2 Likes

The shaping is beautiful and I love the colors. The accent of gold with the calmer blue and silver make for a good contrast.

1 Like

Why are you so good at this?
You never fail to disappoint MrBoltTron.

1 Like

Nice MOC.
I think everyone has already said everything I can say.

I think you ment Kraata

1 Like

Awesome MOC! I think it might be your best one!

1 Like

Good attention to detail.

1 Like

The build is real cool and the greenling is fantastic. The gold goggles and the brown bag or purse or whatever break the color scheme, though. That aside, the System use here looks really cool, although the lowed legs could benefit from some more armor.

1 Like

Great stuff here1

1 Like

Thanks for your thoughts! Though I might disagree with you about her distracting colors like gold goggles, brown leather bag and dark brown pouch, without them, her colorscheme would look like lifeless and monotoned Toa (Though the tr light blue color fixes the monotone problem, a bit, in my opinion). But ey, that’s just your opinion, and it is understandable :slight_smile:

Now that you put it that way, I see your point. However the MOC could possible benefit from some more gold, it wold help the “steampunk” vibe.

1 Like

Ordinarily such a large amount of silver would look kinda monotone, but the accents here prevent that well enough, particularly the trans blue. The shaping of the figure is overall nice as well, with every element of the design curving and complimenting each other. Besides that, the additions you made to the Breez helmet were quite creative and the weapon just looks stunning despite its simplicity.

1 Like

Excellent work as usual. I really like the look of the helmet with the extra blades, and just overall the shaping is well-proportioned and well-build.

1 Like

What does MOV stand for?

(Awesome MOC by the way. :stuck_out_tongue:)

1 Like

Very well done. Looks awesome! The greebles works SO well here. As well as being generally well built.

1 Like

Ooooo, shiny.

1 Like

My Own Version
i think

3 Likes

Oh, thanks.