Nitrui Master of Lightning

It is freaking… what’s the word?

AMAZING!!

I like the blue association with lightning. Honestly, when I see lightning it is blue and white!

Great MOC, keep making some more.

As a Moc of Vegeta the gold Ekimu shoulders and a bit of gold on the lower midsection would have done wonders, as a toa, I honesty love the design, one problem I have is the Borhrok shield, the pattern make them look asymetrical, which is forgivable, I don’t think the others come in those colors do they? Another are those exposed ball joints on the upper thighs, I feel that another mata hand could’ve worked well without messing up the flow of the moc, the weapon is awesome, no problems with it, I would’ve put some mata hands in the Rakshi feet on the shoulders to keep the flow going on it, and the blue pin would have gone great with that too, I’m glad to see blue pins go well with a moc, which doesn’t happen to often.

epic!

This Vegeta MOC?

Imgur

1 Like

Yup that Vegeta moc.

I really like the use of the Bohrok limbs on the upper legs.

Man blown away by this, if I have any complaints it is a. I can not build like that and b. I want to see more pictures.

Thanks. Looking back at this one, I wish I hadn’t used any ccbs armor since there is a bit of a clash with the technic texture. The worst part of this moc is the groin plate. That spot should be covered in small pieces like battle droid arms or something.

Wow I did not even notice it, and I think you made the right choice with the ccbs since it gives it a smooth armor feel.

1 Like