Nitrui Master of Lightning

Toa with the ability to manipulate and resist electricity. This particular character started off as a Vegeta moc but was ultimately changed to a Toa when it became too tall and a good head design was never found.

Imgur

Imgur

77 Likes

I’ve tried to tell you many times but you just don’t listen
#STAHP BEING SO AMAZING!!!
you make me feel puny

9 Likes

Something about the legs look odd. I can’t really tell what it is about the legs, but outside of that this Moc is awesome overall

I think the ankles may be a little weird but it’s a well built, well colored, and solid creation.

I actually used the same mask for my own Vo-Toa. Wish mine was this complex, though… Overall, good job, but the arms are a bit stubby for me.

Wow… this thing is really striking! I love the sword hand!

Never before have I seem technic, CCBS, and old bionicle parts used together in such seamless harmony :cry:

this, sir, has some amazing color blocking

######and everything else

Keetorange would work for the name…
Excellent MOC though. Great work.

1 Like

This looks really impressive. Nice job

I love this moc very rarely do i see a moc with great proportions color placement and solidity of this moc is fantastic 10/10

Amazing. Just amazing. Absolutely love the leg and torso designs. Great job!

Then what can I say?!

Maybe add some more trans-orange to complement the eyes. Otherwise, this is near perfect. 9.5/10, keep it up. :wink:

Needs some more trans orange.

Oh, forgot to mention- this looks
#AMAZING

So clean. So solid!

Excellent MOC, and photography to go along with it!

It’s very blue.

Nice job, but why lightning. I would feel like this is a water or ice toa. I love the compete look of it (nice job using the bohrok shield). I think this moc needs to look like its a toa of lightning and not ice. This is a great moc and all but i think it needs more life to it. The silhouette looks to bland and that takes points off. This moc needs a better weapon to like something like this but add more detail to it (i don’t like it when mocs use big pieces). So with a little more time this would be a great moc.

8.2/10

-h1vem1nd

R.I.P. Vegeta moc the world will never see, you were to perfect for this world. I like this moc, its got a good flow and color scheme going on.

1 Like

Tell you what, I’ll keep trying some head designs and add some gold armor and then maybe I’ll post Vegeta. This moc isn’t too far off from his design.

I was thinking of using Ekimu’s shoulder armor as those pointy saiyan shoulderpads.

4 Likes