NKU-15: A General Grievous/Protector of Stone Combo

I forgot that Slime is a good MOCcist.

This is really cool. :smile:

4 Likes

Spectacular. Mechs are always hard to do with CCBS, but this one is pretty good.

1 Like

Hey, that’s pretty good. I really like this and I think everything worked out pretty well.

1 Like

I got to admit this looks great.
Though when it combines with the Villager the part that’s covering the Villager’s Face looks out of place.

1 Like

This is a really cool and creative mech! It has the effective build of a titan, while still being a ride. Great job on execution, mutli-purposes, and a solid build. TBH, this looks like an actual set, and if it was, I’d definitely buy it!

2 Likes

You should! He’s a phenomenal Constraction set!

Pretty sweet, only issue is that I feel it looks too similar to Grievous but that can’t really be helped.

2 Likes

I love it, its a mech and that means awsoe

2 Likes

Slime.
This reminds me of a moc I made like 3 and a half years ago.
You totally stole my original idea.
0/10.
Jk I wuv it…

4 Likes

I really think you should do something about the legs of the pilot. They’re just hanging there, exposed and vulnerable. All someone would have to do would be to shoot at the pilot’s legs, and then kill the pilot while the’s trying to nurse his wounds.

2 Likes

Those tags explain it all…

But srsly bruh I asked a month ago about instructions can we please have them?

2 Likes

Sorry, I’ve been horribly busy with school and stuff.

I’ll see what I can do after I find more time.

Also note that I said above:

3 Likes

Okay dude, thanks for the update!

love the suit can you give me instructions on it please.

1 Like

I imagine instructions are impossible, because Slime is in Quebec until the 6th

2 Likes

You are correct! I’m not at hone to take pictures, and even if I was, I don’t have a computer to upload them onto.

BUT

I’m getting a new computer fairly soon, so I’m going to make a promise that I want you guys to hold me to:

I will have instructions for this combo model by August 31, 2016. It’s been like 9 months since I uploaded it, and that’s been enough time for me.

2 Likes

Because we don’t have instructions DEFINITELY NOT A HINT TO HURRY UP SLURM WE HAVE 10 DAYS NOW I’m building this from the images at hand. Will post them later once I’m done, to see how well I replicated it.

EDIT: It is done

2 Likes

From what I can see, that’s fairly accurate.

Also, I’d like to apologize once again for not having instructions. My computer hasn’t arrived yet, but I’m still going to try getting the instructions by the 31st.

1 Like

MANY YEARS LATER

I FINALLY HAVE INSTRUCTIONS

enjoy

6 Likes

ftfy :wink:

Man. I’m gonna have some fun when I get back.

1 Like