Nokama Knight of Ga-Metru

Just a more knight-like version of Nokama.

67 Likes

Glad to see this mask finally get some use. Looking good.

1 Like

Sweeeet. Love the new mask, love the touch of red and love that you actually made an interesting Metru build :smiley:

4 Likes

Yeah it was the perfect fit. The mask just worked with the shoulder armor.

Thank you.

Thank you very much. I tried to build a custom torso, but as it didn’t work I rebuilt it to have a metru torso.

2 Likes

Those chain axe things look pretty cool, but that colorscheme looks even better.

1 Like

Thank you very much.

1 Like

Great MOC! I love those weapons and the red skirt/armor!

3 Likes

Well, what a day. two moc posts by senit, both amazing. The weapons seem a little…impossible, but this is BIONICLE, so who cares.

2 Likes

Oh well thank you.

Thank you. I might upload a third one today, depending on how the photos look.

Thats pretty much all of Bionicles weapons

2 Likes

Fabulous! Love the contrast of the red and it’s always great seeing metallic blue getting some love. Makes her a lot more interesting than her original self. Although the piece on the waist seems like it could do with a touch up of paint?

2 Likes

Yeah I will have to redo some of the paint at some point, but thank you.

1 Like

Metru Nuva. I know this wasn’t your aim, just putting this comment out here. Very nice use of metallic blue.

1 Like

The red highlights are something else, and those weapons are pretty neat as well. Camera quality is fabulous as always.

2 Likes

Thank you very much.

Yeah it looks pretty similar to a Nuva design.

Thank you so much.

1 Like

very Nice design and build!!! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you very much.

1 Like

I believe this is one of the sets planned for release in winter 2023 starting the story line of the sixth book of Bionicle. Looking good.

EDIT: Oh wait, wrong reality…

2 Likes

Thank you very much

1 Like

what paint did you use for metal blue?

1 Like

I mixed some paint, it’s a dark blue and silver mix.

1 Like