Non-Canonical Romance in the Bionicle story: Short fanfics about Bio-relationships

Very enjoyable. Very nice story.

1 Like

0My new one! Sorry for the inactivity, as I don’t have much time on the PC nowadays.

Helryx looked down at her watch, waiting patiently at The Earthen Spirit for her date. Alas,he’s possibly just constructing a new vehicle, she thought. Suddenly, a large vehicle, presumably Artakha’s, appeared in the very parking lot.
A tall being, about the size of Helryx( Helryx herself was taller than most Toa ), clad in green and gold, strode into the restaraunt. When he sat at the table, a Le-Agori waitress immediately walked over to the table, asking for their order.
“I’d have the T-bone Muaka sirloin, with the spice.”, Artakha said
“Tarakava meat for me.”
As the waitress walked away, Artakha turned to Helryx, and smile. What a handsome smile, she thought, like Takanuva on a black background.
“So, what’s been going on? New vehicle designs, or, say, new programming software made?”
“No, I’ve been working on… other projects.”
" Well…" Artakha couldn’t think. He could never remember what to say when near Helryx, nor think properly. She was just so beautiful, his focus on intelligence was impossible. Heck, when she was around, he couldn’t finish a project, and embarrassed himself so well when he accidentally programmed something improperly next to Helryx-
“Your order, Great Ones?”
Artakha looked up at the waitress, who had the food ready." Thank you, but please address us as Sir and Ma’am. We’ll leave a 50% tip if you respect us a bit more."
The waitress, embarrassed, walked away, and Artakha was left pleasantly alone with Helryx.
So, how’s the food?”, Helryx asked immediately
“Tasty, though not as good as your cooking.”
Really!
“Yes, Admittedly.”, Artakha leaned back slightly,"
Helryx suddenly had a questionable thought,“So, how are the Nuva?”
“Fine, I’ve decided to assign them a mission to another universe for the time being.”
“Wait, WHAT!??!” Helryx leaned forward, obviously surprised," And why are you sending them there?"
“Alright, here goes. Notice the way our planet seems to start shaking now and then” Helryx nodded.
“Well, earlier another day, our Po-matoran slave, Ahkmou, noticed that there were some… dark materials located in the Onu-Magna caves. We sent him on a mission to see the problem with some greater scientists, and apparently, Spherus Magna will implode in… 2 years.” Artakha shook his head sadly.
“Wait…”,Helryx was already getting the full idea,“So the fabled other half of the Vahi, the one in another universe, the Nuva are being sent to get? Why not another Toa team?”
“Because, the nuva are the most capable and famous Team on Spherus Magna. Along with that, I know of another universe where organic beings idolize us as heroes. The Nuva are famous enough to keep us in show. Besides, I thought this was a date, not a political meeting, huh?”
Helryx immediately thought about why she came,“Yes, for we haven’t had this peace in, say, millennial.”, she responded,“I could use a nice kiss with you”.
“Why not?”, was all Artakha could respond with, a grin spreading.
And the two kissed for what seemed like forever.

Meanwhile, outside, Axxon, Brutaka, Hydraxon, and Tobduk looked to the windows, crying.
“Why couldn’t I be the one?” each responded.

See me next weekend, say, while I gather the work for the next shipping, the tempting HewkiiXMacku!
Also, Comment and Critique!

5 Likes

Binding G1 and G2, I see?

Nice chapter, although the pairing I did not personally expect.

3 Likes

Clever… I guess…

1 Like

What about Roodaka/Lariska?

Also, the latest installment was rather… interesting. Not something I would have seen coming, but it works somehow.

2 Likes

wat (nothing against same gender couples, I went to a wedding recently where 2 same-gender people were getting married, just surprising is all) I would say Makuta/Roodaka but he kinda… got hit by a moon

1 Like

I’ve always seen it more as Gorast/Teridax, but I suppose that sort of makes sense, too, given her behaviour in WoS.

1 Like

These are well…not my thing but they are good! and uhh…they have a thing for scaring waiters…OH! yea can you do…Nidikixlariska??

2 Likes

BTW, for ye guys, I’ve decided to revive this.

The next chapter should be LariskaXRoodaka. While it may not be innapropriate, It may be against the rules, and as such, I’m putting this in a PM.

If you want to be part, request.

And also, CGL will be the first user in the PM. She requested it, and I even talked to her about it via Skype, so she gets the “VIP” privileges.

1 Like

You’re Pirean, right?

1 Like

Yes. I’ve done all of these, and in fact made these before 2015.

However, this topic went on hiatus, but has been revived, of course.

And no, while this may be a Bionicle shippings topic, it is only reserved for the trademarked characters. No OCs are allowed.

Now excuse me while I make a Ninjago shippings topic, with only the OC characters allowed.

1 Like

Requesting to be in said PM, please.

1 Like

I guess I’ll ask to be in the PM

1 Like

Then I wish to be in the PM, as well.

1 Like

Don’t worry guys. You’ll all be there.

When I finally get my stubborn PC to work, and activate word, then move it to the PM.

1 Like

I wish to be in PM.

1 Like

granted, however, you soon begin questioning your will to live

I would do that if I was actually able to invite you

Hey folks, I’m not entirely sure whether or not a fanfic like this would count as needing a PM.

As such, I’m asking the big b0ss.

@IllustriousVar, can you tell me whether or not same-sax shippings, even clean ones, would be allowed on the boards?

Of course, there’s no difference between a same sex shipping and a hetero one.

Just don’t go overboard and keep it PG.

3 Likes

Well, thx!