Non-Canonical Romance in the Bionicle story: Short fanfics about Bio-relationships

So here we go:

Chapter 1:

5 years after the Bionicle Gen-1:
Toa Jaller awoke suddenly, feeling as if he’d had some strange dream, then suddenly hearing crying. It’s probably just Hahli, he thought, must’ve been thinking about Matoro again. Looking to the other side of his bed, he noticed that Hahli had disappeared, confirming her location. Getting up and into the bathroom, Jaller started thinking about the times he’d had with both of them, the fight with Bohrok, flirting with Hahli, journey for Takanuva, his near-death, transformations, and the death of Matoro. Oh, he missed Matoro as much as Hahli did, and as so, fought back the urge of tears forming. Matoro was quite the great friend of his, and the most amazing of their friends and allies, being as close as being parabatai. Oh, how much he wanted Matoro to have survived!

Toa Hahli was still crying as Jaller walked in, and put her head on his shoulder, Jaller patting reassuringly, repetitively saying, “It’s all right”. " Do you ever miss Matoro?", Hahli asked, as tears painfully burned her eyes. “Yes, I do.”, said Jaller, trying ever as hard to keep from sobbing," But we’ve had quite the eventful 6 years." Hahli timidly nodded, remembering their countless dates, their marriage, their house constructed by Po-matoran, “And those years will probably be the best in our lives”. Jaller nodded, and said," I think it’s better to just Move Along and stay strong, you know? Hahli just nodded, and said," I guess so, if it’ll help us more. " Jaller said yes, and embraced Hahli lovingly.

Chapter 2 coming soon-ish!

8 Likes

Very specific 15 minutes there…

8 Likes

Moving to Literature

I can’t really say much until I see more. However, I am liking how Jaller is showing resentment for the death of Matoro. We didn’t really get to see that too much in the story line.

1 Like

This story…this story I could get behind.

6 Likes

Indeed.

I’m back! AoT & Thanksgiving certainly sidetracks everything

Chapter 2:

2 months prior:
Takanuva was extremely discouraged. After all, all of his main friends had gotten dates, and he hadn’t gotten anyone. In fact, he hadn’t been as famous as he was when he was Takua, or when he’d killed Makuta for a period of time. The sadness of it all was that he was, and had been lonely since he’d left his fellow Av-matoran, which, strangely at all, he’d remembered. of course, there was Gali, but-

“Takanuva? Are you awake?”

Takanuva jumped up immediately. Remembering where he was, he got a hold over himself. “Oh, hi” he said sheepishly. Gali frowned at the sudden surprise,“I was just…you know, daydreaming.”
Gali made another frowning expression.“I was just asking if you’d dance with me.”, due to the fact that they were at Hewkii’s wedding (With who else wed other than Maku!). Taka suddenly started to sweat, Gali telling him," Don’t you remember the other events that’ve happened over the years? The Bohrok? The assasinations? Rahkshi, Skakdi, and all of the other foes? Teridax himself?
Takanuva tried to look level-headed and formal,“Yes, I certainly do, and I remember a beautiful, wise, headstrong warrior that put up with my immature comments as a matoran.”, smiling.
“Oh, you shouldn’t have!”
“But I did. Now, we really should get on with the dance you offered me.”
Gali took his hand and started a classic waltz. The music took over, and the two were the most romantic of all of the other pairings, Gali swinging to and fro, as Takanuva moved her along. After at least 30 minutes of dancing, Gali whipped out her notepad and asked:
“Proto-phone convos?”
“Proto-phone convos.”,said Takanuva.

Chapter 3 tomorrow!

Comment and Critique, because it’ll help me improvise!

5 Likes

Hmmm. I’m not as big of a fan of this one as the first one, partially because I never really shipped TakanuvaXGali. On the other hand, I do like the concept of a dance. The ending is a tad unexplained, but that’s fine by me. Either way, you can be sure that I’ll be back for more!

2 Likes

I just don’t like the consideration of TahuXGali, or any of the Toa Mata with each other, unless it relates to bromance, or friendships, particularly because I feel as if mataships are considered some form of incest.
Otherwise, I’ll be out skiing, so wait till late afternoon for TahuXKiina!

4 Likes

Hmmm. I never really thought about this one. I always shipped MataNuiXKiina, but seeing as he’s supposedly inactive…hmmmm.

2 Likes

This is… interesting. Will you be shipping NokamaxVakama?

1 Like

TahuXKiina!

hmmm…i always shipped greshxkinna

2 Likes

I’m back!

The Great Toa Tahu was depressed. Of course, he was the most famous, iconic figure in Spherus Magna, and here he was, drinking, without anyone to comfort him at home. He hated living in a lonely mansion, by himself, so he obviously came to the bar most of the time. Now, all he needed was the love of another female, the conversations with another Toa, and the enjoyment he needed from his siblings, who had too little time to help him, because he earned more money as an author, and a lawyer, than they did. He’d figured there might be some good-looking Glatorian around, but he lacked the proper manners to be around any of them. He decided he might plan to see Gali in the future for advice, though that seemed very questionable-

“More Proto-Thornax beer, o Great Toa Tahu?”

Tahu jumped slightly at the remark, then looked straight at the server, and sarcastically replied," Oh, sure, and add more of the Thornax fruit to it. It’s explosive ability matches my temper after the countless glasses of alcohol I drink,girl. Now get me the glass immediately, or you face the wrath of Tahu!

The server, now obviously frightened , went to fetch him the beer he needed. Suddenly, the door burst open, and Gali strode in. The waitress, coming back, noticed Gali, and said, " Oh, now the sister of the famed one has come" with mock respect," Should I get 2 glasses now?".
Gali, now annoyed, responded with a," No, I’ve come to pick Tahu out for a chat. This is very important, and I don’t need annoyances like YOU to ruin anything!"
The waitress, obviously frightened now, gave Tahu his beer, served in a chilled glass Hau-shaped bottle, and walked out of the room. Tahu, attention turned to Gali, now said," What was such a commotion to be caused that made you lose your natural personality?"
“And what caused you to be awake without intoxication from all that beer, huh? Oh wait, the golden mask, obviously.”
“My mask isn’t anything to be made fun of! It’s made purely of Gold and Protodermis, with a bit of Obsidian! Along with that, it has legitimate magic stored in it!”
“Very funny, a mask with the power of magic. Anyhow, I’d like to tell you something outside of the bar, so come on!”

As Tahu stepped out of the bar, Gali was seemingly having these moments of shaking, and Tahu figured it was just her in the cold.
" Tahu, I think I’ve found you a new girlfriend, someone you might fall for!"
Tahu took 2 steps back, then started regainiing his posture, seemingly his disliking for female romance." W-What?"
" Tahu, I met this Glatorian at a christmas party in town, she seems like a nice pairing for you! Apparently, she broke up with her previous boyfriend, but she lives right next to me! She seems quite like you, with all of the right traits comparative to yours, and her adress is 72534 Mangai Dr, New Atero!" Gali said the last word with an exasperated breath.
" Alright, though when might she be available? I need to see, before Artahka sends us on the mission he promised."
" She’s having a party at Ackar’s mansion currently, with some other friends. You might not recognize them, but I hear one of the guests is Onua! He’ll keep you noticed."
" Alright, then." And with that, Toa Tahu trudged home to get ready for helping himself.

Tahu walked into Ackar’s doorway and rang the bell. A surprised Ackar opened the door and welcomed him in. Inside, the room smelled of an amazing, flowery scent, and Tahu went into the living room. A blue-skinned glatorian, presumably Kiina, was talking to the others, being Berix, Onua, and Tarix, along with Ackar, about information, and Onua immediately noticed him
" Tahu, brother, great that you could join us! Come, have some protodermis!"
Tahu immediately joined the crew, and Kiina frowned slightly, while smiling more-soever," Well, if it isn’t the Great Toa Tahu. Such an Honor!"
Tahu started to converse with Kiina, and within a matter of seconds, the two were talking like friends. Tahu slightly remembered a female that looked distinctly like her earlier, but for now, he was engrossed in the topic. The party shared information, and Tahu learned that she had been dating his friend Gresh, and that she was looking for a guy sometime more, learning that he liked-
" You liked Mata Nui!? The Great Spirit himself!?"
" Yeah, I guess. It isn’t a big deal, though."
Tahu shrugged and kept the conversation going, telling Kiina about his personal life. Onua chatted with the others, and Berix was kicked out due to his annoying voice. Then Tahu started mentioning his need for a companion.
" I really need someone at my side. I’m really lonely nowadays, and my sister, Gali, mentioned something about you, Kiina."
Kiina moved away a bit, startled. Then, she replied, " Is this the reason you came? To see if I was interesting enough? Or do you think I don’t seem suitable!?"
Tahu moved back a bit," No, I d-didn’t m-m-mean that-t. I just wanted to meet you, then try to become fri-"
Kiina immediately shouted ," No, I’d thought you’d remember me from other times! I actually was looking forward to seeing if you might help me with the issues I have to suffer from dating!" Then resumed her calm," But if you really are desperate, why not?"
Tahu seemed to consider this option. A few days later, they had a successful date together, and then both gained an excellent friendship, though they had yet to become paired as a couple. Tahu liked Kiina’s company most of the time, while Kiina loved Tahu around. Plus, they could annoy Gresh whenever he was around.

Sorry about the rushed ending, alongside the delay! I had to finish some other work, along with the fact that I’ll be going home from Troy to Houston at 2:00.

Otherwise, Comment & Critique!

4 Likes

sshhhhhh

guis

I have a secret for yall

2 Likes

Good job Ekorak!
As for HelryxXHydraxon, Axonn or Brutaka don’t seem to fit the category, nor does the(Headcanon) Toa mata’s creator/father, Artakha- Y’know what?HelryxXArtakha!

Also, start discussing your thoughts over the current chapter & next one!

1 Like

Helraxon

Wrong, Heltakha.

Can’t be. Their names don’t align.

Now, I don’t know how Helryx would ever find Hydraxon appealing. Artakha, however, seems very fitting, from their personality matchings.

Sorry, Nyran.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, I laughed out loud. xD

EDIT:

Tuyetx… Um… Nidhiki?

5 Likes

Wait for the weekend, and then words will come.

In the meantime, discuss your thoughts about the last chapter I’ve written.