Nonsensical Theories

I think that Lego is secretly building a Mata Nui robot in caverns underneath their HQ.
Then they will confirm Bionicle 2015 by having it rise out of the ocean, Godzilla style. Afterwards, they take over the world with it and merge with Apple to creat Applego!

7 Likes

Definitely. And TTV will cover it all.

3 Likes

What happens if Lego’s evil brother, Mega Bloks, tries to put Applego into a deep slumber?

2 Likes

My theory, that is 100% true btw, is that Zaktan was secretly a transformer Autobot created by the great beings.

2 Likes

The “Great Beings” were the Reapers. They harvested Spherus Magna and made it explode, while also harvesting the Agori/Glatorian race in order to create a Glatorian Reaper. “Mata Nui” went from planet to planet, harvesting other races and bringing them to work on the Reaper inside (Skakdi, Vortixx, etc.)

5 Likes

Thats when Applego reveals their life size Lego Death Star.

1 Like

@Kahi: I so want to see an actual fanfiction of this now.

Suddenly, the Dark Hunters and Makuta are the universe’s only hope. A La Dark Mirror, only with 100% more undead.

1 Like

Googleblocks has traveled back in time and is amassing an arsenal of nuclear weapons to destroy lego before applego becomes a thing. (googleblocks are serious hipsters).

1 Like

We actually live inside Mata Nui, but we’re too ignorant to see it.

2 Likes

Applego is actually lead by Porky Minch. I have evidence, but it’s in Japanese.

Dimentio has access to all the Bionicle Dimensions as well, and hosts Poker Games with villains from all sorts of franchises, Teridax included.

2 Likes

Mata Nui, Teridax, Vezon, The Shadowed One, The Deciever, the God Emperor of Mankind, Tzeentch, Q, Sheogorath, Creed, and Eljay get together regularly for sanity-defying games of Apples to Apples and Munchkin.
Hilarity Ensues.
Thus, war. Forever.

3 Likes

And everyone thought Paradox Poker was bad…

1 Like