Norm of the North: Worst Movie of 2016?

I’m not sure what happened here except or the loss of brain cells and a loss of hope in humanity I wouldn’t even pirate this its so horrendous, its debatable whether its worse than food fight. but not to rotten tomatoes as its sitting at 3% with a 24% audience rating, oh my my, this is just, no… I don’t even know what i saw. i am depressed by this movie I swear. (oh yeah I forgot about the forced environmental message and the honestly god-awful animation quality on par with the little panda fighter)

3 Likes

Edited Title

Sadly enough, some of my family is excited to see it…

mumblemumblefamilymovie

4 Likes

This is one of those movies where it’s better and funnier to watch people see the movie instead of watching it yourself.

6 Likes

This cannot be worse than “The Little Panda Fighter” it just can’t… Although it seems really bad…

4 Likes

TBH I’m not sure if I’ve even heard of this.

2 Likes

From what I heard hat was originally going to be a straight to DVD movie before the studio changed their minds and give it a theatrical release.

But yeah, every review of this movie I’ve seen has told me it’s a pretty bad movie, and my sister and her friend went to go see it, with the former telling me it was terrible. I predict it being on many “Worst Movies of 2016” lists.

3 Likes

To think it is only January.
This move will be just the tip of the iceberg of poor 2016 movies.
It’s sad that pun was probably more funny than the entire film.

9 Likes

Answer: Yes.

1 Like