Nova, Toa in Drag

Hello again, I finally have time to post some more Mocs. This one and several of the following ones are all older Mocs that I just never got around to posting. So, without further ado, I present Nova, Toa in Drag!

Nova wasn’t always a single toa. In fact, He started out as two separate toa: a toa of fire named Blaze, and a toa of sonics named Boom. They were close friends, and a powerful duo. However, everything changed when it came. It was a mechanical predator, so powerful that no toa team could stop it. The rumors of this beast trickled out to the edges of the galaxy, Marendar, the toa killer. When it arrived, Blaze and Boom were ready. But nothing could have prepared them for what came, and as they were torn to shreds by Marendar’s deadly speed, they had one last thing to try. Together, they lured the monster to a pool of energized protodermis, trying to destroy the beast using the volatile liquid. But it was no use, the beast realized their plan, and knocked them into the pool. And after it watched its prey sink, it left, satisfied that the mission was complete. But they had not been slain, and instead, the energized Protodermis transformed them into the toa now known as Nova. Nova had no recollection of the two beings he was made of, and in fact no memories at all. He wandered aimlessly for days, until eventually he found a civilization, Whis entire culture was based on music. He was taken under the wing of a producer and taught how to use a guitar. He was a natural, and after discovering drag, he became on of the most popular celebrities in the city. During on of his performances, the show was attacked, and he managed to battle them back using powers he discovered during the fight. Being a combination toa of fire and sonics, his primary power set includes creating explosions. During the fight to save his show, his guitar had been destroyed, but due to his act of heroism, the president of the city offered Nova a replacement, and a job protecting the city. Nova graciously accepted, accept for the guitar, because instead, he wanted to make his own guitar. With the help of his old mentor, he made his very own guitar axe, and he protected the city and performed for many years, until eventually he was approached by a stranger from another planet named Kopaka. Kopaka recruited Nova into a new toa team, and Nova would eventually leave that team to lead his own: the toa Matrica.

Nova is a bit of a simpler build, but I absolutely love him! He is a toa of explosions and wears a Kanohi hau, great mask of shielding. He wields a guitar axe and wears high-heel shoes because he’s a drag queen. I absolutely love this moc, and I honestly don’t care what anyone else thinks, but feel free to post your opinion anyway. I’ll hopefully have another post out later today or tomorrow for the rest of the toa Matrica, so stay tuned if your interested. Okay, that’s it, bye now!

Edit: I somehow missed one of my photos, so hear it is

12 Likes

Now I’ve seen it all.

8 Likes

Okay, idk why, but it won’t let me post this picture on the main topic, so I’ll put it here

1 Like

This looks pretty neat. The color combo is cool and the backstory is quite interesting. Also the axe-guitar is awesome.

Edit: how’s this topic against the rules??

3 Likes

Thank you, it’s what inspired this moc in the first place

1 Like

oooo that looks really good!!

Sorry but it’s against the rules.

It’s alway nice to see a Toa in Drag. Love the high-heeled shoes.