Nui-Rama Revamp

It’s been a while since I’ve posted anything new here, been going through a creative block and all that. But here’s a Nui-Rama.

Now my Nui-Rama isn’t entirely new since I last showed it alongside my updated Nui-Jaga. The Rama isn’t quite as fancy, and I honestly don’t think it holds up against my other stuff, but I said I’d go into detail about it so that’s what I’m gonna do.

Functions

The Nui-Rama features 2 functions: a gear function to flap the wings, and a basher function for the arms. The latter also allows the moc to swing its arms from side to side in addition to punching forward, so I thought I could use it to emulate the swiping attack they do in MNOG.

Credits
Studio Pack- VootCaboot, SwampKryakwa, Lehvak Nuva, Toa Ohlu, Krayday, Grampa Walker
Colorpack - SwampKryakwa
Backgrounds - Vahkiti

39 Likes

wait
These are really really good, I especially like that you kept the original color scheme plus the functions.

1 Like

The functions :open_mouth: That really is pretty cool, you managed to mix form and function extremely well here they look fantastic and hold up so well, what a fantastic update.

I’m kinda surprised by the positive response. I thought maybe the proportions might be a bit off or the weird body shape would be a turnoff for some but apparently it works so I’ll take that.

1 Like

Nice work! I like how the head turned out, and the gear functions are pretty cool, too.

yo Cobalt are you posting on topics to regain your Master rank?

Is it that obvious? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

i like this moc!
the nui rama look much more imposing now!

well yes every unread topic I had yesterday had you in it

I’m kinda surprised by the positive response. I thought maybe the proportions might be a bit off or the weird body shape would be a turnoff for some but apparently it works so I’ll take that.

I mean it just works well for this platform, it really does keep the feel of the original set in my opinion.