Nuremberg Toy Fair Picture repository 2015

Star Wars Constraction sets confirmed, details fromToy Fair?
Star Wars (75107) – £14.99
Star Wars (75108) – £14.99
Star Wars (75109) – £19.99
Star Wars (75110) – £19.99
Star Wars (75111) – £24.99
Star Wars (75112) – £29.99

6 Likes

OH DANG

I’d buy that.

2 Likes

Oh… also for Ninjago fans;

5 Likes

But the cancelled CUUSOO project and conflicting license

1 Like

Not sure the details, they release in October though

I smell Illuminati.
http://i.imgur.com/hkOueTc.jpg

9 Likes

I’ve seen many different constraction figures over the years (Bionicle, Throwbots, Hero Factory, etc.), but I never thought I’d see the day of Star Wars constraction figures using the CCBS system.

Super excited!! Hopefully Boba Fett will turn out great (assuming that he is one of these).

4 Likes

Star Wars actually had some old Technic figures that were really cool, just you’ll have to spend a fortune to get them nowadays.

2 Likes

same here.

1 Like

True. I forgot those existed. I actually have the Super Battle Droid in my basement closet, and I’ve seen the Darth Vader around a lot back in the day.

With that being said, can’t wait for more pictures of the summer Bionicle sets (I’m personally hoping for a closer look at the Mask Maker and that MoCr).

5 Likes

Updated with Bionicle Skull Basher and Ekimu.

5 Likes

air…jitzu

Seriously tho, lego has gone overboard with these new ninjago sets, they are amazing

1 Like

Agreed, Ninjago sets are epic, better than Bionicle sadly

1 Like

I am really hoping that the bionicle sets will look way better in person then in pictures…

2 Likes

Up close, I can really see the skeleton look LEGO is going for, the skull mask and the rib cage look great! The legs honestly look horrendous, but heyho, we’ll get used to it. Ekimu looks aight too.

*Also, I just wanna add, skull bashers mask may be more difficult to knock off? due to where the horns are connected, the weight would be working against the function! Also, no gear box :frowning:

2 Likes

Interestiing, Skull Basher seems to have the same “mask” as Skull Scorpio, also by looking at the leaked images of his package, doesn’t look anything like the mask he has there either (to me at least). Maybe his mask wasn’t ready by the time for the show?

Edit:
Also noticed, behind Skull Basher, we see Skull Warrior, although the image is blurry, his mask looks a lot like the skull mask from the promotion image for summer 2015, which also looks like Skull Grinder’s mask. If that’s the case, going to be a bit disappointed if their are only 3 new mask with 2 being reused for the 5 of them.

1 Like

So, my suspicions were correct. Ekimu’s mask has green on it.

@RaggedClaws
If you look carefully at Skull Grinder’s back, you can see that while he doesn’t have a gear box, there is indeed a function that appears to be controlled by moving the spikes on his back, which in turn appears to make his shoulders move.

And I hate to say it, but it appears that Ekimu’s mask is literally just the Protector of Stone’s mask, although that may be just a placeholder.

1 Like
5 Likes