Nuurakh revamp

Quick build, made as an excuse to use the printed 2x2’s. The base concept was “What if Vahki were actually Doom enemies?”.

Of course, spider mode is a must with Vahki, so I made sure to include that functionality.

As per always, C&C appreciated. And now, time for me to go back to inactivity!

104 Likes

The Toa metru didn’t even stand a chance. Great job! !!!

2 Likes

Ah, saw this on Flickr! Excellent work all around; the vahki certainly don’t get much love.

5 Likes

That leg design is extremely clever

1 Like

I somehow love the idea behind this… even though I do not like Doom at all.

Honestly I hate Vaki, but this makes me like them a whole lot more

Clever color choice and the build is Awesome :slight_smile:

I love the look of this guy! Really good adaptation of a vahki. I Really dig the custom build and how the lower half of the back legs flow together in spider mode is pure genius.

2 Likes

Now that’s what I call a robotic guard.

A fantastic adaptation of a Vahki. It certainly looks a lot more formidable compared to the official set, and the added bulk in certain areas is just enough to make it look more like a guard, but not too cumbersome that it looses its agility.

1 Like

Now we need a Metru in this style.

2 Likes

Doomguy Vakama Pl0x.

1 Like

I love the Vahki
And this revamp is seriously awesome
Very good job.

Whoa…Someone fed the Nuurahk some steroid enriched protodermis…

2 Likes

This is awesome!
And as for the concept,I’d say you achieved it, as this popped into my head as soon as I saw it.

1 Like

Looks very Doom-ish indeed. I love it

Hot infrastructure built to hold water this is fantastic! I wanna see a Doomguy/Slayer Vakama now, where did you get those 2x2 pieces though?

2 Likes

Thanks everybody!

@Kardax , I got 4 of them with the Eris eagle interceptor (this thing https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81DirecFOrL._SL1500_.jpg), been wanting to use them on something ever since I got that set (according to Bricklink, 4 years ago), although nothing got past the WIP stage up until now.

1 Like

Got dem’ good good shoulders, mah boi.

I also really like that leg design, though I can’t see it moving well upright.

Thanks, my dude

The legs are basically digitigrade, so no problem with articulation there :ok_hand:

It’s just that I prefer to keep them in the pose shown above since bending the second joint would make it look weird when standing upright, although it works for some poses.

1 Like

Didn’t knew Nuurakh asked Revenant’s harness…

This is some top-tier stuff, keep it up!

1 Like