Obscure/Ridiculous LEGO/BIONICLE Products Discussion

I had a Rahkshi watch IIRC

1 Like

Sweeeeeet.

1 Like

I know he once made a minifigure using a part found in a BIONICLE watch.

2 Likes

thatā€™s how I got one.
so yes.

the box lies however, the big gears are also redā€¦

oddly I remember getting it in like 2005-6 new, then again I found gahlok new in my local walmart in 04-05 so maybe Iā€™m just lucky?

is, that a metru green pakari?

3 Likes

No, itā€™s Mata Green.

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen that ackar watch before and find it very confusing.

3 Likes

Too bad they didnā€™t make a Metus watch. It would have been just too funny to look at knowing what happens to him at the end of The Legend Reborn.

8 Likes

Yes I remember it all to well ever since my brother makes jokes about Bionicle ripping of the Bible. DAM YOU LEGEND REBORN!!!

1 Like

Donā€™t forget about the marvelous Hydraxon-spider.

19 Likes

he forever holds a special place in my heart as the first one of these types of sets that I ever did see

7 Likes

His official name is actually ā€œLord of Hydraxon Spidersā€. :stuck_out_tongue:

14 Likes

I admit, I actually like the 08 good guy and hydraxon spider. Kinda similar to the way I like the voya matoran.

5 Likes

you know, Iā€™ve never had any idea what that was supposed to beā€¦

I always assumed it to be a manatee like creature.(an air manatee if you will.)

to be fair, it look less like a spider than LoSS.

2 Likes

I wish.

2 Likes

I do! Itā€™s pretty great, honestly; I still take it out to play it with my younger brother sometimes, and weā€™ve ended up with some pretty crazy maps.

4 Likes

How do you play it?

@Crunchy Thatā€™s Matau!
:@

1 Like

Itā€™s uh

confusing to explain

Basically, there are two stages. The first one is with the board closed, playing on the small board on the top. The two players race to get to the center, which is the quickest route during stage two. When a player reaches the middle, you remove the other playerā€™s token and open the board (thereā€™s a hole in the top that allows the other player to stay in place, if I recall correctly) The other player then picks from two other paths. Itā€™s then another race to get to the center of the second board, but this time you have cards that you can get by landing on certain tiles. These will effect gameplay, either negatively effecting your opponent, positively effecting you, or positively effecting you both.

When you reach the end, you win. Simple as that.

That wasnā€™t all that confusing, actuallyā€¦

4 Likes

This Hydraxon guy looks like someone who would ask you for a few cents for bus.

1 Like

This, well its not exacly bionicle, but i like ā€œHauā€ :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Umā€¦ wut

1 Like