Octavius

how do you feel about spiders

23 Likes

not bad art though I hope it can grab things

4 Likes

Nicely done, the background suits him particularly well

4 Likes

This looks like the second season of Chima really got good. I like how you incorporated the head as a modified version of the Scarox mask from HF.

5 Likes

that’s not at all what I was going for but alright

4 Likes

It’s because of the unarmored part behind the eyes.

2 Likes

Wonderful

2 Likes

slim jim

3 Likes

I feel excellent about spiders. I feel especially excellent about spiders with Roman/Latin names. My brain sees this, enjoys it, and proceeds to pull up a burnt orange tribune spider named Cassius. I don’t know why. =P

The head design is especially cool, and so are the arms. Overall I think it really lends itself to your style, which I guess makes sense considering you came up with it!

6 Likes

when monopoly draws a small thigh

A lot of the colors here are so dark it’s hard to tell there’s shading on it, but when it’s discernable it’s quite good. The aesthetic of this guy makes me want to see him eating a fly or something else devious, as he just looks too sinister to be content with chillin’ out maxin’ relaxin’ all cool.

5 Likes

looks great!

2 Likes

Pretty cool, the thin, long limbs look really cool.

To me it looks more like the Zesk mask for some reason.

4 Likes

While I hate to ruin Monopoly’s redemption arc, in comparison to the rest of the proportions, it’s still thicker than almost everything else.

5 Likes

Have you ever seen an anthropormorphic spider? They have to have thick legs, since they’re using two legs to support a body made for eight.

4 Likes

this implies you’ve seen them before in real life

what’ve you been up to, willess

7 Likes

This dude is so cool! The name is also very fitting (thank you, classical education) for a spider.

3 Likes

Needs more hair.

2 Likes