Odrann, Toa of Earth

Hi everyone, presenting the second member of my Toa team, Toa Whenua Odrann!

Odrann shares the same torso design as Sorkho, with differences in his armour and weapons. I’m planning to have some team members similar and others different, to show that they’ve come together from different places.

I tried multiple masks and the Ruru was the only one that I really liked on him. On one hand, it’s great because it’s one of my favourite masks, and on the other it kinda makes him look like a Whenua Metru revamp. I gave him yellow eyes instead of green to try and lessen the similarities.

Back view, nothing super special here.

Thanks for checking it out, and any comments and critiques are welcome!

39 Likes

good grief! another amazing moc. i look forward to the rest of the team immensely! the shovels are very earth-toa weapons.

well, do you have any other black masks? if you added more silver a silver mask could work.

1 Like

I like the use of the shovels here, the armor looks great.

1 Like

Thanks! I did use Von Nebula’s mask for a bit, but I thought it looked a bit sinister. The other real option I’ve got is a black Pakari, but then he looks like Onua lol.

I don’t think I’ll add in more silver, because I wanted to stick to one under colour (grey) and have a single colour for the whole armour as much as possible for the team.

3 Likes

That’s a cool moc! I love and appreciate custom torsos and it looks well built. Good proportions and well integrated armor. Awesome job!!

1 Like

I really like how you used the Onua Master claws as a substitute for the Whenua ones. I never realized how similar those parts are, and that is very much taken advantage of here.

2 Likes

This looks great! You blended together very well system, CCBS, and BIONICLE parts.

1 Like

Bulky, very very bulky. Perfect job on making him look strong and tough, exactly what I love to see in Toa of Earth.

1 Like

I like the leg design :slight_smile:

1 Like