Odysseus

Simple little warrior guy. He loves grape soda :grapes:.

Back shot

Prisma

43 Likes

I love the knight aesthetic he has to him.

1 Like

Looks pretty cool. Purple is such an underused color.

1 Like

Pretty nice little guy, did he journey across an ocean after making a god angry?

2 Likes

Wow… why have I never thougt about using the Knights Kingdoms helmets with the CCBS ?

Looks good. The black and white picture somehow reminds me of Dark Souls…don’t know why.

1 Like

A purple knight? What a neat idea. The MOC itself makes a great use of that Knights Kingdom helmet and has some good color distribution.

1 Like

Thanks. I’m playing through Dark Souls 3 all over again right now. So this MOC and my next couple will definitely be influenced by that amazing style.

1 Like

Gladiator or knight theme. Or both. But overall neat moc.

1 Like

Wait, if this is Bionicle Odysseus, shouldn’t he have a bow, like the “actuall” guy had. Also he doesn’t look Greek or like a Greek navel officer, or whatever they were called.

1 Like

He’s got a glaive instead of a bow. And a flail. Because those are fun.

Well, I think that his crew breaking and angering posiden counts. As posiden let island sized beasts attack him without mercy

Ok , but dose anyone know how to make a custom bow without a bone inspired design

1 Like

Nice one.

My opinions are good. I dont like the chest print however. Everything else is good though

1 Like