Official "Show Your Bionicle Collection" Topic

that is hilariously intricate

4 Likes

Here’s a shelf of mocs and sets, I need to take apart the sets, don’t really have a reason to keep them around. Bohrok is there to stay. I could post a picture of my bins but eh, it’s late and I’m lazy. :stuck_out_tongue:

(I’ll try and get a better photo later)

2 Likes

Is that a Solek mask with silver on the back of it?

Nope, just the lighting. and awful photo quality

That is some pretty weird lighting, it looks really realistic. Upon closer inspection the same thing is happening to Matoro Inika down there

1 Like

WE ALL KNOW THAT FEEL MAN.

3 Likes

@DuplexBeGreat
There’s actually a pretty reliable way to get that part out. Put a technic bit with axel holes on both ends in the brain stalk. Place an axel in the ‘mouth’ hole and press the head face down (with the axel pressed against the ground). Eventually the brain stalk should just press out.

Scroll up and you’ll see someone already suggested that exact tactic and I responded that that was exactly what I did. It just took 15 minutes. And hurt.

Ah… rip. On the good side the more you do it the easier it is.

Bought the two sets necessary to make the single best thing to come out of 2005:

6 Likes

A bipedal armored Giraffe who sits on his tail? :grimacing:

9 Likes

Is there a topic to show off other collections? I really like looking at these but I shamelessly wanna brag about other stuff too :stuck_out_tongue:

Everything else was just that bad, if you hadn’t noticed. XD

Perhaps displaying my greebly bonkles on an already greebly surface wasn’t such a good idea…

7 Likes

Where on earth are these three combiners from? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

The Keras Crab (in the middle) is in it’s official form. I took creative liberties with the Mata Nui Fishing Bird on the left and the Ghekula on the right, giving them different colours just because :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

All of my assembled sets and my Kraata collection:

yes, sticking the Kraata onto the canister lid counts as assembling the set :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Still more than what I have for G1

You don’t have any sets?

I used to, although I eventually found out that when we moved my dad unknowingly gave them all away. Turns out all these years he didn’t know Bionicle counted as Lego.

4 Likes