Official "Show Your Bionicle Collection" Topic

Have Ackar, kiina, Gresh, and Mata Bio, ride the thornatus v9 like in the movie perhaps?

1 Like

Weirdly I’ve still not seen that movie yet haha.

Well they do, but you should see them, as awkward and cringey some of them are. (Looking at you Mask of Light)

1 Like

Mask of Light is cheesy, and the dialogue is nothing to write home about, but aside from that it’s a surprisingly decently written movie.

Eh… the casting could have been better (Looking at you lewa), and Tahu was angsty enough already.

Oh yeah the casting was… special. Yet it’s so iconic now I couldn’t picture them having any other voices.

Eh. I wouldn’t say iconic, but we’re getting off topic.

So, yeah, your collection is much larger than mine.

Apologies, apologies!

And sure, but just keep going with it. This took me over seven years and I still have a few more to get!

No problem. That and if you look at the pictures above, I have little space. If i wanna MOC I’ve gotta squeeze all 6’ 2" of myself in between those boxes.

So, your collection consists mostly of parts, but not complete sets?

I have quite a few complete sets, but most are dissembled for parts. I could list every Bionicle set I’ve ever owned, and could probably rebuild most of them, except for the Glatorian because the joints are shot.

Onepu
2001 Gali mata
2002 Gali mata
2002 Lewa mata
Lehvak
Lihkan WHITHOUT kikanalo
Vohtorak
All 6 inika
Matoro Mahri (until it got mostly destroyed)
Raanu
Berix
Metus
Zesk
Skrall
Malum
Tarix
Strakk
Kiina *2
Mata nui (legends)
Cendox v1
Kaxium v3
All the Stars.
Protector of earth
protector of fire
Tahu (G2) *2
Onua (G2) *2
Kopaka (G2)*2
Pohatu (G2)
Lewa (G2) (except for the curvy blade thingies)
Gali (G2)
All the skull creatures+(Ekimu-Protector size)
Akida
Gali Uniter
Umarak the Hunter
Lava beast
Umarak the Destroyer

plus a few loose parts from a 2nd and Charles bulk bin.

2 Likes

After about two years I finally finished my 2001 collection. I have every set, combiner model, and alternate model.

This isn’t my entire collection, I also have everything from G2 and other assorted sets from other years. This is just the main thing I’ve been working on. I plan on getting all the masks at some point, but I’ll probably just slowly work on collecting those.

(Tap on the image to see the full image)

14 Likes

Man that’s an amazing collection. I like the way your shelves are built to allow for a continuous display for them.

There is one set I don’t recognize, it’s the one with the trans yellow kaukau.

I don’t have too many but here’s my G1 stuff including a not especially good moc of my oc (the one with the yellow mask and spear) and a Roodaka modified with G2 parts to give her actual hands instead of weapon forearms.

Sadly I can’t display my G2 stuff with them because too many of the translucent bits have cracked from the tremendous strain of sitting still on a shelf in the instruction recommended configuration. Just imagine Protectors of Earth and Water along with a Master of Water Gali somewhere on the shelf.

I also technically have the red Rahkshi and a red Matoran but only as parts fodder for my oc and locking the function of my Vahki.

5 Likes

I Love seeing everyone’s collections! at some point I think I had pretty much every retail set (except for some of the Rahi from year one and Mctoran). Unfortunately I sold many of the sets online because well… being an adult with college loans is hard. I still retain a full set of Toa Mata, Bohrok (my favorites), Bohrok Kal, Rahkshi, Toa Nuva, Bohrok Va, The Bahrag, and a few other misc. characters with sentimental value.

I have the original six Mata figures with their canisters, and I currently have the gold versions of the pakari and hau. Besides that, I still have my childhood figures, in overall pretty good shape for how much me and my brother played with them. they’re various figures from 2007-2010.

Here’s a start. My canister sets and special edition masks are the forerunners of my collection.

7 Likes

Sorry if videos aren’t allowed. I’ll remove this if they’re not.

4 Likes

Very nice! My G1 collection is probably somewhere around 75% complete (still missing lots of the titans and vehicles). I definitely wanna find a way to display all together at some point.

2 Likes

It’s massively worth displaying them together if you’re able. It’s basically like having a museum through the decade on your wall hahaha.

1 Like