credit, of course, goes to @prpldragon for her magnificent art

But in case any of you were wondering:

http://i.imgur.com/FvbdYZB.png

67 Likes

Oh my gosh this is amazing XD

i volunteer to be true neutral

8 Likes

Yeah, pretty much.

and no, @prpldragon, if any one is true neutral, itā€™s kini, for never showing up, he canā€™t be anything else

15 Likes

Very good art! I remember when I used to see these charts everywhere.

The empty space of true neutral bothers me a little, but then again I donā€™t think any of the main cast would fit there :smile:

5 Likes

ha, i love these charts. i like varā€™s interpretation the best.

3 Likes

I like how Meso is Chaotic Evil when itā€™s been stated that heā€™s the nicest guy in the podcast.

12 Likes

Now someone needs to post a questionnaire to determine where everyone falls.

2 Likes

We donā€™t know what heā€™s like off-airā€¦ :wink:

3 Likes

Heā€™s pretty chill.

I used to talk with him years ago he is an honest guy and the nicest person I have ever met on the internet. Back to the art it seems so great i would love to see if they get a new member and it all pans out for the person to just be neutral.

2 Likes

If you actually knew Meso, you would agree wholeheartedly instantly. :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

I am fascinated to see that the three ā€œGoodā€ cast members are also the three newest. Do years at TTV turn one evil?

7 Likes

this is pretty fantastic

Yes. All the other cast members have gone insane trying to put up with each other. Mostly trying to put up with Kahi.

5 Likes

Wouldnā€™t it be more fitting if Takuma were the ā€˜Cynical Goodā€™ one, with Meso being the ā€˜Skeptic Realist Evilā€™ one? :smile: Jokes aside, I love it!

3 Likes

Sweet, never really thought of something like thisā€¦

1 Like

is mesonak really that evil though?

About evil enough to make Eljay suffer, even at his own expense.

1 Like

ohoHOHOOO SNa P i actually got lawful neutral when i took the test, but true neutral was 2nd by like, 2 points so :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Here guys @Gresh113 has improved it for you

6 Likes