Often Oscillates

“All their names have something to do with their buoyancy qualities. Why they’ve never run out of words to describe that, I have no idea.”
-Sav Fel

Sentient biomechanical supercomputers created by the the Forerunner to repair and maintain their technological marvels. Known for their docile and diligent nature.

Nicknamed “Engineers” by humanity.

More Photos:
Brickshelf Gallery
Flickr

It’s a Huragok from the Halo universe. Always wanted to build one of these guys since I first saw them in Halo 3: ODST. Settled on doing one of the armored ones since I felt the CCBS shells lent well to that design.

Constructive criticism welcome!

33 Likes

oh wow
this looks really cool!

4 Likes

Thanks!

4 Likes

Very nice looking moc. The trans-light blue parts combined with the ccbs shells gives it a really cool, almost alien aesthetic and it’s pretty well built. Neat job!

3 Likes

Nice! Halo has so many cool character designs and creatures.

3 Likes

Now that is cool!

4 Likes

Thank you so much! Glad I was able to capture the alien vibes with the translucent colors, the source material isn’t necessarily translucent so it was a creative liberty I ended up taking.

Thank you and I agree, it’s a great universe with tons of interesting creatures. Might end up doing another alien at one point, but Engineers are my favorite of the bunch, hence why this guy got built.

Glad you like it!

3 Likes