OH HELP HELP! SOMEONE HELP PLEASE!

I am very mature

9 Likes

8 Likes

Name: Unknown
Codename: Deadeye
Species: Toa of Fire

Cyborg Toa of Fire with a penchant for expert accuracy with guns and a personality not unlike cold, hard steel.

2 Likes

Bad Guy
Has power over lightning and can use telekinesis and has limited use of mind control

thx @Axelford for the photography

7 Likes

Wow, you actually used him!

What’s the next type of character we should be posting?

I need more villains you guys! Maybe a Turaga? Or a Matoran! Just throw your MOCs at me I’ll sort through them

7 Likes

Vakras then swoops in. Beneath his Kanohi Ruru-shaped Tryna, he grins. He has the powers of disintegration, molten protodermis creation or control, and the ability to spread discord and anger. The anger power requires concious concentration for it to work, and controlling or creating molten protodermis also takes a lot of effort so he only uses it as a last resort. In addition, his dual-bladed scythe’s blades are made from Irusian crystals, making them almost indestructible and able to deflect almost anything. His personality is very cruel and vicious and he enjoys using these powers on helpless individuals.

1 Like

Lyca, a former le-matoran now of shadow. She struggles to get by on Spherus Magna while trying to reunite with her villagers. She’s hyper and clingy which puts off many matoran. In short, she’s a stray.

4 Likes

Did you draw this? This is cool! :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks, I made her last year in my first attempt to paint lineless art

1 Like

Ooh nice to see him used.

This topic is incredible.

3 Likes

how so?

1 Like

Nyx.A vortixx whose ideals are far from a normal ones.
Shes blunt,sarcastic,and cold,but has a little soft side.

2 Likes

Because good art is being made on the go with little to no premeditation

5 Likes

Ah ok. interesting

Hope you guys are enjoying these.
please feel free to post some MOCs and character bios, they are great inspiration!

I also edited the original post so all the pages are together. Thanks for reading so far friends! I’ve never made a comic before :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

Eh why not

Artillery, aloof, straight to point, and sarcastic Toa of light from another dimension. His main goal in life is to make immersion breaking pop culture references.

7 Likes

I will likely ruin this

Ghid, Toa of… Well I assume Ice, but he doesn’t really do anything outside of act better than everyone else and beat the life out of weebs with a crowbar (or whatever is handy).

Unnamed 5-part fiend, clearly evil, clearly incapable of much aside from biting kneecaps and scaring anyone with a biology degree. I don’t know why the picture is so absurdly yellow but I assume it is because of how evil he is.

More later.

11 Likes