OH HELP HELP! SOMEONE HELP PLEASE!

This one’s my favorite of yours, by far

5 Likes

Thanks!
Out of curiosity, why?

gerald the generic evil man

5 Likes

A number of reasons. I’ll send you a PM; public critique can be difficult sometimes.

3 Likes

You guys are killing me with all the black-and-metallic-gray characters.

7 Likes

Eh
Mine’s metallic silver :stuck_out_tongue:

very well

crab

6 Likes

Chakpha (l) and Hadkhar (r)

Chakpha and Hadkhar could be considered friends, something not seen often with Makuta. Hadkhar is always ready to defend Chakpha and Chakpha will always help Hadkhar.

Cakpha is the Makuta of the island of Maltox and he is interested in anything poisonous, venomous or acidic. Chakpha was tasked with developing the Visorak venom, as he has gained the ability to be fully resistant to poisons and acids.
Furthermore he provided Lariska with the poison for the poisonous daggers.
His Stingertail has been covered in nitric acid.
He was chosen as the leader of the Council of Southern Makuta, when it got founded.

Hadkhar is the Makuta of Mortru a dark forest on the Island of Maltox.
He keeps himself in the shadows of said forest, due to his unique ability to travel through shadows. Where shadows are, Hadkhar is.
That ability and his brute strenght gained him the role of executioner of the Council of Southern Makuta.

Yeah Hadkhar’s arm is a tad bit weird, but that will get fixed once I upload the entirety of the CoSM in its own topic.

Actually here is the proper version of Hadkhar which will likely stay to only be in stud.io

3 Likes

LOL galador. I love this one A+

4 Likes

Makooti’s actually really cool! I like that armor!

so uh
You still doing this?

Yea I’m just getting swamped with work these past weeks. I still want to continue the story, I’m just trying not to get carpal tunnel again :grin:

7 Likes

I’m doing my best to make these you guys, I promise. I have a new character incoming, I’ll try and get the next few pages out this week. Love you all, thanks for the patience :heart:

15 Likes

Yay a new page, great work!

Tamn’s personality is amazing! Great work, can’t wait for the next page!

Another great page! I really like the simplified designs. Though don’t feel like the world depends on you making these. We don’t owe you anything, so don’t run yourself ragged trying to push them out. If you need time, you should feel free to take it.

4 Likes

yay thank you for continuing
I’m very interested in what happens next!

1 Like

Do you remember who I submitted here a few weeks ago, Rukah?

5 Likes

uh oh
Things’ll get…interesting…soon.

2 Likes

hoo boy…

1 Like