OH HELP HELP! SOMEONE HELP PLEASE!

Next page will be done soon. Just busy with work is all :call_me_hand:

10 Likes

Started this with 0 preplanning. Had to take a bit of time to figure out how to make it worth reading. Feels a lot like being a DM, I’ll be honest.

15 Likes

accurate

10 Likes

16 Likes

Love the way you did the panels themselves.

7 Likes

I love the panel where Drevick punches Dhampyr :laughing:

6 Likes

Dhampyr is getting wrecked
also this comic is hilarious

4 Likes

amazing

1 Like

What the heck Drevick? Gold Krahhkans are hard to come by these days

7 Likes

Fist goes brrr.

3 Likes

Slowly learning more! Finally figured out not to make your speech bubbles before your text is in it!
Also, I’ll add some more of your characters soon, I promise!

14 Likes

Yay!
Also I’m interested to see where the story goes…

1 Like

Wow Centai, you’re one to talk

2 Likes

Dang, I gotta be honest, I was expecting a funny little story out of this think that maybe lasted a couple pages, not a full comic with developing plot threads. Heck, one of the characters character design has already changed in a noticeable way. Awesome job.

5 Likes

Thank you!!! Truth be told this is my way of practicing for an actual comic project so I’m kinda trying all kinds of different things out.
Thank you for your very kind words it makes me really happy :smiley:

8 Likes

The story’s shaping up to be interesting!

2 Likes

Im liking where this is going,
But are you going to include more characters?

Could you please include one of mine

I promise I will incorporate as many as possible!

6 Likes

Trying to find a Bionicle moc I’ve made which can be taken seriously in this context…

…but alas, to no avail

MAKOOTI

THE THIGHONIC MAN

this picture is so blurry I have no idea who this lad is or why he exists or why there is only a terrible photo of him in existence. He has that awful hand design I overused so much years ago and reinds me why I ditched it.

m

only use him if you’re seriously desperate, but if you are, I care not what becomes of him. makooti must be glorious however

6 Likes

ok, me add another moc. This one’s Rukah, he’s my self moc.

Like all Irusians, Rukah can fly. He also has a strangely shaped Kanohi Rode, the origins of which he hasn’t revealed. His power is that of sleep. It allows him to calm things or make them very sleepy. Rukah is very skilled with his twin blades, which were forged of Irusian crystal. In battle, he is usually the one to strike first, and he is quick and light on his feet. He usually fights to protect innocent beings, and he’s pretty easy to get along with, although he does have a sharp wit.

1 Like