Okotan Adventures (RP Signup)

Since for some reason we’re talking about how old our characters are, I’d say Atlas is somewhere in his 40s.

Neptune is a teenager. (around 15)

1 Like

I just love how I have the random ‘Ekimu age’ character.
Welp, now I can blame all his grumpiness on that! XD

1 Like

As we’re approaching the Region of Stone, I think I’ll introduce another old friend

Name: Jaspar
Element: Stone
Equipment: A bo staff made from hardened wood that he usually uses as a walking stick, a length of rope, an old knapsack filled with maps and notes on the Region of Stone
Appearance: About average height with a lanky build and narrow shoulders, wears burnt orange and tan armor that has been worn by the sands he travels. His mask is of an older design, resembling a rhombus with curved edges and looking even more worn than the rest of his armor.
Bio: Jasper is an old acquaintance of Lync’s, having helped her on her travels two decades prior. He is a traveler, cartographer, and something of an archaeologist, traveling the Region of Stone almost constantly due to his unavoidable wanderlust. He is cheerful and levle-headed, happy to serve as a guide to those passing through the region or looking for out of the way relics of the past.

3 Likes

Name: 尺乇イム乇>刀u丂

Element: ฬ๏๔คђร

Equipment: ¢̀͜҉͜◊̸̧͜Я̸̛͠͝Я̵̧̛́Ц̸͏ק̸̡₮̡̧͜∑̢͢͝∂͝͏̀͞ ҉͝͞₮̕͝͡∑̀͘Ж̧̨̧͘₮̸̶̧̕

Appearance: ¢̀͜҉͜◊̸̧͜Я̸̛͠͝Я̵̧̛́Ц̸͏ק̸̡₮̡̧͜∑̢͢͝∂͝͏̀͞ ҉͝͞₮̕͝͡∑̀͘Ж̧̨̧͘₮̸̶̧̕

Bio/Personality :¢̀͜҉͜◊̸̧͜Я̸̛͠͝Я̵̧̛́Ц̸͏ק̸̡₮̡̧͜∑̢͢͝∂͝͏̀͞ ҉͝͞₮̕͝͡∑̀͘Ж̧̨̧͘₮̸̶̧̕

We have been released

1 Like

Ce…?

We have been released

1 Like

O w t h e e d g e

We have been released

@Kaiborg Could you please get rid of the pictures with all the letters on it. It is murdering my internet whenever I go on this page.

Ah… sorry, it’s actually not pictures but Zalgo… wonder if putting a spoiler on it’ll fix it…

@TheMOCingbird Did that fix it?

I think there needs to be a rule with RP sign ups that says the things need to be readable and this leaves it way too open for abuse as we can’t read it.

PM to DM. This is all for a purpose.

The info hidden, an enemy forgotten.

We have been released

Name: S.K.
Element:Soulless
Equipment: Soulless
Appearance:

Bio/Personality: Soulless

You summoned us, Master?

2 Likes

That looks friendly.

@Runa I changed Kryuna’s bio to that the protectors killed their parents at Ekimu’s orders.

I wanted to add something to Geet’s Bio. That his bounty hunter name is Song. Just adding stuffs. What do y’all think? BTW Geet’s name literally translates to song.

2 Likes

Isn’t the usual tough-guy stuff I’d associate with a bounty hunter, but I guess it works.

There’s a reason for it. Besides are all songs nice and pretty. Are there not a few that are just disturbing.

Also have you not heard of “songs of war”?

1 Like

Mmm, but the word ‘song’ doesn’t usually carry such a connotation. Something closer to ‘Warcry’, maybe ‘Battle Chant’ would convey that better. That being said, Song is much better as a name and I’m just talking semantics.

Ever heard of “The Battle Hymn of the Republic” that’s a war song. It was sung during the American Civil War.

3 Likes