OOC: None of the characters are toa

1 Like

WHAAATTT??ok…

1 Like

OOC: Am I supposed to play grime?

1 Like

go for it

1 Like

“I-is this goodbye then?” Twenty-three asked, cocking her head to the side.

The blob didn’t seem to be moving, though it did appear to be composed of numerous smaller objects.

“You know we can always put the skull spider back where we found it missy.” huffed the villager of stone she was speaking too.

3 Likes

“Ah yes.Well then you bleedin idiot.Are you going to fight me,or stand around and carve more statues?”

1 Like

“Mamn, we literally just fought ya to get the spider off.” Grime placed his hands together and placed them against the front of his mask as he contemplated, “You’re not exactly giving us a good case to let you down from the stake.”

2 Likes

"Oh.You are right."Nyx realized the situation."Well the-"Nyx was cut short when she fainted.

1 Like

“…” grime looked to the other okotans and then back up at the fainted stranger.

2 Likes

“Shes bleedin bad.” Said one. “Should we take her back Grime?”
Asked another.

1 Like

“Cut her down, if she proves to be a problem, we’ll just show what her what it’s like to fail.” Grime took out his knife, and cut a few of the ropes that held Nyx in place.

1 Like

The others soon started to help move her to a clinic.

1 Like

they did their best to treat her wounds, cleaning them up before bandaging them.

1 Like

Nyx soon awoke,not seeing the faces she thought she saw,showing visible confusion.

1 Like

Wait…Skull Spiders? Jevis thought as he slid down a near ridge, hoping to get a better look at the blob, hoping that his fear was unfounded.

2 Likes

While the pile was indeed comprised of masks, they didn’t look to have been of the alive variety, instead consisting of the sorts of masks that would have been expected to have been worn by the city’s conspicuously absent citizens.

1 Like

Blasted spiders, Jevis thought, as he got a better view of the city. Can they not let up for one momen-wiat, they’re masks. They’re masks!" Jevis called out to the rest of the group in an uncharacteristically loud display. “Not spiders, just masks, like ours!”

3 Likes

"Wait. You guys weren’t the people who threw me overboard?"Nyx asked.

1 Like

Gladius readied his blade with his eyes squinted in suspicion.

“Get back here.” He rumbled loud enough for Jevis to hear. “We approach together. Something’s not right.” His eyes skirted across what he could see of the city to see if anything else seemed amiss.

Because a giant pile of perfectly good masks was definitely amiss. The whole scenario reeked of Skull Spiders, and he had had it up to here with Skull Spiders.

2 Likes