Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga Electric Boogaloo

“Oh, well, okay then, good talk! Uh, friend.”

1 Like

Blaze gives 23 a kind nod, “Friend.” He says.

2 Likes

The Lord of the Undying Storm watched the display with no little disapproval. There was no need for such friendly back-and-forth when the dead body of Ekimu was still dripping with blood. There would be a talk later.

While they wasted time, however, he quietly strode to his fallen axe and hefted it in his free hand. “Then the choice is made.” His thunderous voice fell upon the group once more. “Follow.”

With large, confident steps, the Lord of the Undying Storm strode between Blaze and Twenty Three, the mountain range south of the party jutting out of the other end of the region of ice. It would be a long trek.

Gladius picked a fly out of the air and crushed it into a paste.

The party had been walking for a good while, and the trees made it too difficult to tell what time it was, but even Gladius was succumbing partially to the humidity. A man built for colder weather was not used to the moisture and the heat.

Suddenly he stopped, throwing one arm out to the side to prevent the group from proceeding past him. Somewhere in the forest, or perhaps elsewhere on the island, was a sinking, creeping terror which slunk through the shadows of every leaf and into his heart.

If the party had cared to observe, they might notice his eyes go wide - only a moment, however, and the danger had passed. He turned to address the party with the usual sardonic air which he personified. “A light has gone out.”

He turned back to the path. “I do not know where…”

2 Likes

Forgetting her conversation with Blaze, Twenty Three followed closely after the Lord of the Undying Storm.

1 Like

Gladius squinted suspiciously at the dense line of trees ahead of the party. Vines were weaved in between, making it impossible to see through, but the entire party could clearly smell the scent of burned wood.

“We must be close.” Gladius rumbled, drawing his sword once more. “Stick with me.”

As the party approached the tree line Gladius eyes the weakest point in the vines, which would drop the entire vine wall altogether. Reeling back, he brought his weapon down with all his might.

(@Runa @Tarkur @TheMOCingBird @1000Purse30 @Traykar)

1 Like

With one swing of his blade, the vines were felled, loosely collapsing to the ground in quick succession to reveal the capital, looking almost completely unmarred, but eerily quiet. As it stood, the main thing that seemed out of place was a strange green mass could be seen off in the distance, near the center of the city.

2 Likes

“Oh no, not again.” Jevis muttered under his breath as he looked over whatever it was that was terrorizing the capital. He severely hoped that the others in his party would be as apathetic about the situation as he was, but something told him that wouldn’t be the case.

3 Likes

Tarkur slowly walked up to Blaze and the others, “I am sorry but I can’t accompany you all back home. My main mission was to reunite friends and I’ve done that now… Ekimu will be missed but I need to meet up with a friend of mine and it’s kinda urgent.” He replies in a deafeted tone.

Era motioned Chook to follow her

These two characters are still doing their thing

Azure froze as the smell reached her nose, a thousand thoughts flew past her in her mind all reaching the same conclusion, A silent “oh no, this is bad, real bad” was all she could muster up as the haunting thoughts came to an end.

3 Likes

“Villagers.You people never know what its like to fail.To lose loved ones.Even your “ultimate evil” compares to nothing of what i’ve seen.I have seen a truth of the elements,and you,are playing with danger.Say what you will,about your so called prophecies,your sand blasted toa,and about how its written that you will win.Here’s a fact: prophecies are nothing but myth and scrap metal.”-Nyx to Grime

1 Like

OOC: Tahu isn’t a character here, he’s a star or soemthing

1 Like

ooooh.Lemme change that reaal quick.

1 Like

OOC: None of the characters are toa

1 Like

WHAAATTT??ok…

1 Like

OOC: Am I supposed to play grime?

1 Like

go for it

1 Like

“I-is this goodbye then?” Twenty-three asked, cocking her head to the side.

The blob didn’t seem to be moving, though it did appear to be composed of numerous smaller objects.

“You know we can always put the skull spider back where we found it missy.” huffed the villager of stone she was speaking too.

3 Likes

“Ah yes.Well then you bleedin idiot.Are you going to fight me,or stand around and carve more statues?”

1 Like

“Mamn, we literally just fought ya to get the spider off.” Grime placed his hands together and placed them against the front of his mask as he contemplated, “You’re not exactly giving us a good case to let you down from the stake.”

2 Likes

"Oh.You are right."Nyx realized the situation."Well the-"Nyx was cut short when she fainted.

1 Like

“…” grime looked to the other okotans and then back up at the fainted stranger.

2 Likes