Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga (Sign-ups)

but which one of your characters stays? :thinking:

Does a little convoluted count as stupid?
Because if so, Iā€™m gonna miss Hitora.

1 Like

I guess I still have Illinā€¦

1 Like

Deep down, weā€™re all a little convoluted

2 Likes

Lol, Iā€™m just imagining all my characters getting flushed down the toilet.

1 Like

most of mine would be as well, Lol

@rainsong

Name: Hipa
Element : Earth
Equipment : an assortment of kitchen knifes a frying pan
Appearance : 20 year old Earth okotan with quite standard armor tho its shows signs of wearing and he got a transpurple and black protector mask
Bio/Personality : Hipa is overall a nice person and has a strong work ethic. He do have a tedency of becoming a bit greedy at times and usually tries to get payed for his help.
After his travells with Tarkur, Era & co, he decided to get a job as an chefs apprentice and now three years later he works as a full time chef and he hopes to one day open his own place.

3 Likes

Looks good, approved.

1 Like

Name:Pekato
Element:Fire
EquipmentLantern,dagger,hammer,bag with food.
Appearance: Regular Fire okotan with black scarf
Bio/Personality: Pekato is very arrogant, and only cares about himself. He is very reckless, and will do anything to get more power. He is very skilled in combat, which is why he was exiled from the Fire village. Yes, he was exiled from the village due to injuring many and starting large fights and riots.

@rainsong is this good?

1 Like

Iā€™m going to ask that the bio be revised to include more history aside from his combat abilities. If you would like to discuss your ideas, I am more than happy to do so here or in a PM.

Also, just out of curiosity, how big is his hammer?

The hammer size is just a basic forge hammer.
I need to go to sleep so Iā€™ll PM you tomorrow.

2 Likes

Sounds good. Would you compare the hammer to Ekimuā€™s?

I think itā€™s more similar in size to Vinumā€™s, from the way he described it

1 Like

Thought Iā€™d give this a shot

Name: Tipu
Element: Jungle
Equipment: Rusted, worn out shovel
Appearance: Jungle okotan with aged, withered armor and all covered in dirt and roots. Has a large dent on the back of his head.
Abilities: Has the power to grow roots from his hands, capable of completely healing wounds as they slowly convert to organic tissues. The roots take a while to completely transform depending on how severe the wound is, so they canā€™t be used to save anyone on the verge of death. Tipu can grow any sort of plant on his body as long as he consumes a small sample of that plant, though he is unable to replicate plants with special abilities. The plants grow quicker than normally, but he must get rid of older ones so he isnā€™t overwhelmed by overlapping plants. Can sense life energy within a range of a few meters.
Bio/Personality: A naive and curious fellow. He isnā€™t sure if heā€™s really an okotan or how he got here, though somehow he knows what an okotan is. He enjoys chewing on plants and burying himself into the ground when the dirt is nice and warm. With the slightest sense of dehydration, heā€™ll start to panic if there isnā€™t a water source nearby. Tipu rarely uses his shovel and has an innate resentment towards it, though he refuses to ditch it.

4 Likes

Interesting, interesting. To be honest, characters in this game generally donā€™t have powers, but Iā€™m not opposed to it. If you have any ideas about his backstory/how he got this way Iā€™d love to hear it, as well as some specifics on the extent of his plant powers to make sure he isnā€™t overpowered. You can do that here or in DMs, either works for me.

3 Likes

Hopefully his powers are a bit more fleshed and balanced now. Please let me know if something needs to be changed. Iā€™ll DM you more about his backstory.

1 Like

Oh itā€™s not too late to join. Might join up since black destiny is nearing its climax.

1 Like

depending on how this next part goes there may or may not be a part 2ā€¦

2 Likes

Ah neat. Will there be a break in between the two parts?

There could possibly be, but Iā€™m not sure of anything yet. If there is a point when I could make a part 2 or end it Iā€™ll make a poll to see what everyone wants.

2 Likes