Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

“Get…mask of…healing or…regeneration.” He groaned.

1 Like

“I want the strongest, fastest, and one that have slept in the last few hours so that he could not need rest for my surveillance flights.”
She demanded.

At this point Vladin was not paying any attention to them. He was focused on Blaze. [quote=“BlackBeltGamer98, post:547, topic:47931, full:true”]
“Get…mask of…healing or…regeneration.” He groaned.
[/quote]

“Where can I find them?” he asked, clearly concerned.

2 Likes

@Jcton Jevis walked by the house again, checking for any other clues, or seeing if anyone was inside.

1 Like

“Ok, I’ll head off to bed then, Good night” Era replied

1 Like

Athena nodded, looking at her departing. When she went upstairs she sighed and went to the living room. She turned her head to her sofa.
“A long time passed since I’ve slept on my sofa. I guess.”

1 Like

Skipper had successfully retrieved a new look it was that of an ice okotan and he was now on his way out of the backstreets of the Mask Makers city. He had been very careful with bringing attention to himself after the incident. Right now his main objective was to stay low for as long as he needed to have this whole thing blow over. Skipper of course couldn’t help but too cause some problem but he made sure he did it in the more criminally active streets and keeping it simple as too not draw attention.

1 Like

“Storage…vault.” He said as he tried to get up but was unsuccessful.

1 Like

OOC: In what position/state is Blaze?
IC: Vladin nodded and ran towards the vault.

Athena was lying on her couch. It wasn’t the best place to sleep, making Athena to really consider buying a new sofa.
While she was looking at the ceiling she was re-evaluating what she have done in the last day. Her whole schedule was torn upside down by these newcomers. However, tomorrow she was going to help them find this ‘Azure’. Athena chuckled in her mind. It was like an adventure. Her last real adventure was three years ago. Since then she haven’t seen the others. Tarkur and Era were the first she have seen in a long time.
She started wandering what happened with the others, with Echo and Atlas and Symphony and Lync and basically all of the others. She knew where Blaze and Capella would likely be. She saw them a few times, but nothing too special. What about Kryuna? Was she still alive? How would her brother’s dead influence her life.
“I guess these are questions for another day.” Athena said with loud voice. “I just hope we will not see a repeat of the scenario.”

1 Like

Ilza was currently in her kitchen, munching on a morning fruit, and continued to be startled half to death by the noises.

“What’s even causing that? A rahi…?”

2 Likes

OOC: It’s night.
IC: Vladin was looking for the Mask of Healing.

1 Like

OOC: Well I’m not reading fifty quintillion replies, so whatever I’m going to do now takes place before that timeskip, if you don’t mind

She shrugs, going back to eating her fruit.

4 Likes

Blaze rolled so he was face up on the ground, his face had several cuts all over it from the mask.
He tried to calm down and steady his breathing. The mental pain had subsided but he was now feeling the pain from his injuries.

2 Likes

Streke looked over to see Blaze. “Oh, wow. What the heck?” He ran over and knelt by the young Mask Maker. “Do you need help?”
Dakron walked over slowly and signed something. Streke replied, “Yeah, he’s on the ground. He looks hurt.”

1 Like

Vladin arrived at the storage vault and tried to identify the Mask of Healing.

1 Like

The crate was clearly marked under “First Aid”.

“I will be once healed up.” Blaze groaned.

2 Likes

Vladin took the crate and run with it towards Blaze.

1 Like

Blaze saw him approaching, “There should be a mask in there.” He said.

1 Like

The Collected continued to mutter in an inane, slightly disconnected fashion from the… still bubbling, if barely by now, bucket he was collapsed over.

1 Like

Vladin opened the box.

1 Like

Due too overworking herself Azure happened too fall asleep on the spot where she was meditating. It could be seen on her that she was exhausted.

1 Like