Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

Streke stopped short.
“Wh- why not?”

1 Like

“We don’t have time for you.”
She said as she departed.

1 Like

“Over here!” He called as he looked over the practice mask he made.

1 Like

Streke followed. “Wait! What do you mean, you don’t have time?”

1 Like

Vladin quickly came to him. Assuming that Rena and Andhera (@Jcton) were not in the same room/overall area as Blaze, he wouldn’t see his sister.
“You know Blaze, I was thinking.”

Athena turned to him, visibly irritated.
“It means leave. Us. Alone.”

1 Like

“About what?” He asked as he put the mask down and turned to face him.

1 Like

Streke crossed his arms.
“Why? I did nothing wrong, there’s no reason to be so angry.”

1 Like

“Your father was a historian, right?”

“Because you are a stranger that tries to deviate our schedule! Now go! Leave us alone! Find someone else to bother!”
She said before leaving.

1 Like

He smiles, “More or less.” He said, “He prefers the term ‘adventuring archeologist’.”

OOC: Umm, why is Athena so grumpy?

2 Likes

“Schedule? Oh. Did you have plans? My bad.”
Streke seemed legitimately sorry.
“But I’m lost. I can’t read a map.”
He pulled out his map upside-down.
He ran after Athena.
“Wait up!”

1 Like

“What about I became his sidekick? His apprentice? I may learn more about this job, and maybe even became a full time archaeologist!”

OOC: Character de-evolution, stress, Kryuin’s death, three years of not being happy, etc.

IC: “I don’t care! Do I need to write this down on your mask so you can understand?”
She said, without looking at him.

2 Likes

Streke continued following her.
“Fine. I’ll go.” He said, sounding dejected. He turned and ran a short ways in the opposite direction, then hid behind a rock.

1 Like

“Unfortunately, he’s retired from that line of work.” Blaze told him. “He’d be willing and happy to give you advice and tell you some of the basics but he says his field work days are done.” He explained as he showed his family’s journal.

1 Like

Athena didn’t reacted at all. Behind the rock, he could see her and Era leaving for the Fire Region border.

“Oh, well… At least he could give me the basics and tell me what to do. I mean… I kinda know the basics of history. I spent the last two years trying to learn as much as possible, but I am still an apprentice. Anyways, where is he living?”

1 Like

“Huh. They clearly have something going on. I better check it out.” Streke said to himself.
He began following them at a distance.

1 Like

As soon as Athena stepped on the territory of the Fire Region, she turned to Era.
“We are here. Now, where exactly is that pub?” she asked on a bored tone, still a little irritated.
@Tarkur

1 Like

“Here’s the thing, though:” Blaze said, “he prefers being called an adventuring archeologist because it’s not just the reading maps and books but going out there and risking life and limb at times to find these various lost treasures and tales.” He explained.

“You’ll need to know survival skills, diplomacy, multiple languages and several other things depending on where you go.” He said, “but, he does live in the City.”

Blaze then gives Vladin his father’s address.

1 Like

“Sound exciting!”

“Thanks! See you later!” he said as he left.

1 Like

“Bye!” He said, “say hello to them for me.”

He turns to look around the workshop, seeing if there was anything he could do.

(@jayzor17)

OOC: if Rena or Andhera want to talk with Blaze, I’d be cool with that.

2 Likes

Streke crouched behind a bush, watching them.
“Okay, now what are they doing?”

1 Like