Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

@BrokenAxels, @TheMOCingbird Suddenly some Skull spiders went flying through the air as a Being crashed into a group of them. The dust clouds settles, “Can’t leave you for even one day before you guys wreck the place.” A familiar voice let out. “So hows your day been?” Azure jokingly asks hitting one spider after the other.

Skipper could be found studying the dead spiders, "What there death meaning is me don’t know but me know that lstrange life be when you can’t find answers.

1 Like

Kavix sidesteps to dodge as Sevik fires upon Rach.

OOC: Guys I don’t have the time to read the last replies. So are we just fighting off Skull Spiders.

1 Like

OOC Yeah, pretty much.

IC @Jcton Jevis walked up behind Geet. He knew murder in plain daylight wasn’t wise but this might be his best chance.

@Runa Kryuin struggled free from the webs just in time to stop a skull spider from killing him, and slashed gain across her body. “We need to regroup! Now!” Kryuin shouted to anyone who could hear him over the sound of the battle.

4 Likes

Echo began to fight his way over to her, intending on helping his ahem (russian accent) comrade.

1 Like

“Well tell her to stop!” Lync and Pheore yell almost in unison. By now Pheore has disarmed Lync, backing her against the edge of a rooftop on a wide avenue.

“She attacked me,” Pheore calls, “no idea what her problem is-”

My problem? You’re the one taking orders from the enemy!”

“For the last time, no, I’m not. Sorry I tried to kill you that time, now get over it! It’s been almost twenty years!”

2 Likes

Stranger decides to lend Lync a hand, drawing his sword and shield and running over.

1 Like

Pheore pivots, one sword flicking to point at Stranger. The other remains pointing at Lync.

“Oh great, another one,” Pheore drawls. “What is it with you people?”

1 Like

“I’m just lending my friend a hand, ma’am,” Stranger calmly explains. “Now, please release her, before I have to go through you and do so myself.”

1 Like

Pheore laughs. “You found yourself a confident one, Lync.”

“Met him at a party,” Lync quips back. Might as well try it twice, I suppose.

2 Likes

“Please, ma’am,” says Stranger, pointing his own sword at Pheore, “set your weapons on the ground and step away from my friend.”

Party? That’s not what happened. What’s she on about? Stranger thinks, confused.

1 Like

“So polite,” Pheore mocks him, flourishing her sword. “Unfortunately, I’m not inclined to do so. Are you gonna fight me, or what?”

1 Like

? ? ?

1 Like

Party… party… what could she-

“Oh, party!” Stranger suddenly exclaims in recognition. The crystals comprising his right arm increase their glow ever-so-slightly.

Cover your eyes, Lync, he thinks.

1 Like

OOC: Something I would’ve dug into more if I had given them more time to interact.

IC: Lync squeezes her eyes shut and gives Stranger a thumbs up. Pheore stares at her in confusion.

“Uh, you okay? There’s no need to jump off the building, or anything.”

3 Likes

“We can’t let them get further into the city!” Ekimu called.

Hitora stayed kneeling where he was, almost like he was unable to move. “It was nice while it lasted.” He muttered. “But no one lives forever.”

Rach leaped again, the shots grazing his back.

1 Like

Sevik and Kavix run circles around Rach, firing upon him with their bows.

Without warning, Stranger holds his right arm high in the air. The limb emits a blinding flash and a sharp CRACK!

1 Like

Kryuin nodded grimly. He turned the to the queen and went in for another attack.

“No one.”

The Storm stalked over to him, readying his axe. “Except me.”

He brought it to the side and swung it viciously towards Hitora’s head.

Azure continued to fight off skull spiders, “I really do need to reconsider some life choices.” she thinks as she continues the massacre of spiders.