Okotan Adventures: The Dark (Signups)

I’m gonna leave the outcome of this to be decided by @MakutaOisli and @Rukah if that’s ok.

2 Likes

Can i sign up?

i don’t know, Can you?

yes

2 Likes

Huzzah
gimme some time to read up on how this works, then i’ll…do whatever comes next i have no clue how this works.

2 Likes

lol if another character knocks Makuta’s gonna go crazy

2 Likes

So here’s a topic that might help

4 Likes

here is your fave
EDIT: this is very in-depth. What have i got myself into??!?

5 Likes

Say is it safe to assume Palios can reach the door without any interruptions?

2 Likes

At this point, yeah.

…But, Makuta can see now…

1 Like

You see, palios has no idea about him being able to see and the fact you would tell me this slightly concerns me.

2 Likes

I’m just saying if his genius scheme is banking on Makuta being unable to tell it was him as he runs away from the door, it might not work out as intended

1 Like

Oh I know.

But he doesn’t.

2 Likes

Was feeling nostalgic, so I decided to sketch Cheshie in my old OA style. I might get around to doing more of the group if that’s ok, we’ll see.

(also I screwed up and put the eyepatch on the wrong eye, but didn’t feel like changing it)

6 Likes

Cheshie “I beat the crap out of Makuta and all I got for it was this lousy t-shirt”

Really happy to see you doing these again. They were a real treat back in the day and I definitely hope you do more of them in the future.

4 Likes

Thank ye.

2 Likes

you mean you will
:gun:

/s

3 Likes

Kinda poggers

3 Likes

Sounds good

2 Likes

Lookie there, it’s Katau. Went for a more heavily armored, Samurai feel with this one.

Idk who to do next.

6 Likes

i do