Okotan Adventures: The Dark (Signups)

Question,I was wondering if perhaps henan could have some sort of affiction,due to his negligence of normal things such as rest,food,and other vital needs.

you mean affliction?

And here I thought I was spelling his name right without actually checking it and also forgot to sign him up.

My apologies, I am maximum stupid today. Consider the Tullus signup fake and never happened and I clearly never spelled his name that way, read it again.

4 Likes

Oh wow, would you look at that, the only bow wielding fire okotan gm character I see is Tussul, looks like I must have just imagined that other guy. My brain sure can pull tricks on me some times, I’ll tell you what.

3 Likes

Who’s that? Tullus? Never heard of him.

2 Likes

Nothing yet has happened to justify anything of the sort.

Also, this isn’t the kind of rp you’ll want to have a physical impairment of any kind in. I’ve made it clear before and I’ll make it clear again, I am going to try and kill you.

And everyone here, just to be clear. This is called Okotan Adventures: The Dark for a reason, and not because of its happy moments.

See, Cheshie gets it.

4 Likes

In case I didn’t make it clear, the “it” Cheshie opened in my latest post was the note, not the forge doors. I realized it was kinda vague after rereading it.

3 Likes

invisible ink moment

the forge doors or the note?

My original post, though I’ve since gone back and edited it.

1 Like

Just to clarify, we don’t have the kinds of supplies Cheshie mentioned, right?

Not sure honestly. On one hand, I doubt we were all fighting Makuta while lugging around a bunch of travel gear, but on the other, I don’t think we’re all stupid enough to show up for an adventure completely unprepared for one. Unless we are all that stupid, which we might be.

1 Like

Alrighty, I have a question I’ve been debating asking all day, and it’s going to sound really bad, but I swear it has legitimate significance.

Are there animals on Okoto that produce fecal matter?

3 Likes

I remember characters referring to “Kane-Ra dung” fairly often in the original RP, but idk if Kane-Ra even exists on Okoto (but we also kind of canonized Darth Vader on Okoto so idk).

1 Like

why in the foggy bottom, dc do you require this info

3 Likes

saltpeter

as long as you aren’t giving it to soldiers in WW1, yes
uh oh stinky exists

:smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Here’s art of some random guy I must have made up that I did a few days ago. Forgot to post. I wish I made his armor less homogeneous, but overall I think he’s fine.

5 Likes

yo please keep off topic posts to a minimum here this isn’t even a character

4 Likes

Who’s Tullus? I don’t recall him ever being in the RP.

4 Likes