Okotan Adventures

OOC: and thus it’s pretty much a deadlock? One that gets broken either by Eric revealing his presence or you giving the green light to kill Mark?

@Runa @Tarkur after another time skip, Kavix and company were in the Region of Jungle.

OOC: @Toa_Vladin no big deal, just don’t have the shot kill Mark. You’re in control of him, after all.

OOC: 1 is a gruff male voice
like this

2 is a soft female voice
like this

3 is basically static forming words

1 Like

OOC: Shrugs

It’s been Eric’s goal the entire time. Letting a character die isn’t always a bad thing. I mean, the “no character can die with consent” sorta makes it hard to kill somebody, but it doesn’t mean you can say “your character can not make any actions against mine.”

OOC: @L.O.S.S-KAL. Thanks.

IC: “I mean, you’re nice, too,” Stranger clarifies.

OOC: Firstly, I gotta go. Killing a character need time to make the other characters to react to this, especially when there are 4 other characters. Secondly, you just can’t convince me to make Mark die. The shot didn’t happen and deal with it.

1 Like

“Stop encouraging her!” barks 1
OOC: no problem

1 Like

OOC: @Toa_Vladin again, the shot was fired. But you still get to decide if it killed Mark. You can have the round just graze him, if you like.

iC: @L.O.S.S-KAL “Well, she is!” Stranger defends himself.

That was one heck of a time skip Tarkur thinks to himself looking at the vastness of the jungle

1 Like

OOC: Or put him in a coma.

1 Like

1 starts grumbling
“Ignore him I keep him with me for physical strength not his swamp of a personality”

OOC: The shot happened, and I expect a response. Sure, other characters can react, but they wouldn’t be able to stop the bullet.

I would greatly object to that. Eric spent a decent amount of time aiming, and this is a single shot indoors with the target having no idea he is being targeted. The chances of it missing are pretty low. Now sure, the bullet might not be fatal immediately, but it’d be a pretty serious wound.

OOC: This is really the best alternative, assuming that Mark receives medical help in time and all. However I’d say it’s equally likely that he’d die.

4 Likes

OOC: @KAI_BORG whichever works.

@Omega_Tahu alright. Just trying to find a compromise.

IC: @Tarkur @Runa “How’re you two holding up?” Kavix asks .

@L.O.S.S-KAL Stranger shrugs.

OOC: Wasn’t there a mask of healing/revival though?

OOC: Wait what about a miscalculation with the armour of mark?

Hearing the gun shot Azure rushes down into the ruins leaving her post, it took awhile before she met up with the others, “What happened?” She asks

A bolt of electric energy strikes it. “NO!” Can be heard from a strange Storm Beast with white armor.

OOC: As storm Beast seems to have electric element based powers, I figured ‘lightning speed’ would be included in very dire situations.

IC: The Beast stumbles. “Not…today.”

Hitora turns to see the shot.

OOC: [quote=“KAI_BORG, post:12942, topic:42569”]
Wasn’t there a mask of healing/BUT NOT revival though?
[/quote]
FTFY

2 Likes

Kavix walks through the jungle, blissfully unaware of the conflict and needles OOC drama nearby.

1 Like

OOC: The elemental blast or the rifle?

because I don’t quite see how it’d be able to stop a blast of energy with lightning

OOC: that works.

IC: Blaze shoved the journal into his pack, dove behind cover and brought out his sword and shield.

OOC: @Omega_Tahu, either the bolt redirects it or it negates/weakens the shot. That’s the two ways it could help save Mark.