Okotan Adventures

OOC: Thanks.

IC: Geet successfully punches Atlas.

1 Like

Geet jumps back and goes into a offensive stance. He lowers his body, ready for a counter.

OOC: Iā€™m going to base Geetā€™s actions off boxing. Right now heā€™s in the basic boxing stance, ready to counter.

1 Like

Atlas attempts to hit Geet with his hammer.

1 Like

Geet tries to dodge and is hit on his right arm. He gets up trying to close the distance between them. Geet raises his left hand, unsheathing his dagger. He strikes at Atlas.

1 Like

Atlas is hurt by Geetā€™s strike, and he drops his shield due to Geet hitting his shield arm.

1 Like

Geet goes in for a right kick. He is off balance.

The kick successfully hits Atlas and he is knocked down.

1 Like

Because Geet is off balanced he stumbles backwards

OOC: Why does feel like Iā€™m auto-hitting my own characterā€¦thinks of previous fights

1 Like

Atlas starts to get up from the ground.

1 Like

Geet straightens up, he runs at Atlas holding the dagger in front of him.

1 Like

Atlas sees Geet running towards him, he tries to get away from Geet before he can attack.

OOC: I donā€™t know if Geet has already gotten to Atlas or not, itā€™s hard to tell.

3 Likes

OOC: Itā€™s flexible

IC: Geet jumps in the same direction as Atlas. He continues on the offensive.

1 Like

Atlas continues to try to get away from Geet.

3 Likes

Geet trips up, failing his charge. He gets up and races back to his chain.

Atlas attempts to hit Geet with his hammer before he can get his chain.

3 Likes

Geet is hit broadside by the hammer. He struggles to get up. He looks at Atlas, ā€œhaving fun are we?ā€ He laughs, and drops his dagger. He holds his arms out, slightly bending them.

Mark walked to Capella.
ā€œYour brother is fighting pretty good!ā€

1 Like

ā€œHeā€™s not my brotherā€¦and heā€™s got a plan, from the looks of it he might just pull this off.ā€

ā€œHe is your step-bro.ā€

ā€œheā€™s unrelatedā€¦he was the older brother of my childhood friend, Melodyā€¦ā€