Okotan Adventures

“Oh, you know him?” Kavix asks. “Yes, well, as Sonata said, he’s out cold right now.”

“Ok, if you can, pleas make sure he gets proper medical attention.” Kryuin said before getting up and running back into the crowd to find his sister.

Kryuna leans against a wall, huddled up, trying to force back the tears. Don’t be dead, don’t be dead.

1 Like

“Certainly, sir!” Kavix calls to Kryuin. “He’s safe with us!”

Kryuin calls his sister’s name, but is barely audible above the din of the crowd.

1 Like

Kavix goes off to find a real doctor for Geet.

A test of sorts, no idea why, seeing as how no one in their right mind would try to break down a barrier such as that besides the ones retaining the needed requirements.

The one soon to be called Stranger sits down, resting before resuming his walk towards the old fortress. @jayzor17

The fortress looms ominously above him.

OOC: I wasn’t necessarily planning on GMing the fortress, just letting you know it was there. Though I’d be willing to if @Runa is okay with it. I’m also gonna be gone again for a few hours.

1 Like

OOC: oh, my mistake.

IC: The one soon to be called Stranger observes the fortress.

1 Like

Atlas walks to the City since it’s nearby.

Hurikan wonders what to do, before eventually deciding to go into the City.

“Hello!?” Kavix calls. “I need a doctor, a friend of mine’s unconscious!”

While descending the mountains into the Ice Region Eric spotted a fortress. Judging by the lack of apparent life it must’ve been abandoned. Which is was fine, meant there wasn’t going to be anybody getting into the way of him looting the place for valuables. He teleported to the top of the wall, missing Stranger. But if Stranger was observant he might see a darkly colored okotoan appear on top of the walls and disappear inside.

1 Like

The one soon to be called Stranger does indeed see this, and enters the fortress to investigate. Somehow he knew that teleportation was not a normal ability for okotans.

Sonata watches Geet, the chain is too heavy for her.

1 Like

Eric moves through the fortress looking through the rooms one by one, keeping his rifle at the ready. He’d collect anything worth keeping, be it armor, weapons, or random trinkets.

1 Like

The one soon to be called Stranger searches for Eric, his sword and shield stowed on his back. He was not looking to fight, but to satisfy his curiosity.

Eric exits a room and sees Stranger down the hall. A quick glance at the decaying limbs told plenty of the alignment of this villain, and Eric fumbles with the rifle, flipping switches and turning knobs.

1 Like

“W-… w-wait!” the one soon to be called Stranger pleads, holding up his hands. He was clueless as to what he could’ve done to warrant this reaction from Eric.

Eric doesn’t care and lifts up his rifle, unleashing a spray of elemental fire bolts at Stranger. It appears that the inhabitants of this fortress weren’t missing, but undead.

1 Like

The one soon to be called Stranger drops to the floor as a bolt catches him in the right shoulder, He winces and holds his shield out in front of him.

“W-…w-why?” is all he can manage to say.