Okotan Adventures

@jayzor17 Stranger inspects the trophy.

1 Like

Kryuin smiles at Echo. “Vladin, I don’t think we need any more wood, Echo’s got it covered.” Kryuin called to Vladin. @Toa_Vladin He looks over at Azure, still confused about what she had said, then turn back to the fire.

1 Like

Echo laughs a little, and takes a seat next to the fire. He’s pretty exhausted, because man wood chopping is not easy.

1 Like

Kavix had to admit that he was starting to miss the action of the day at the arena. Not much had happened since then. Not to his knowledge, at least.

He nods. “Please do, we always could use more help. Your friends there could help as well.” He says.

@Runa
My guys charge the door trying to bust through.
(I think you missed my post again.)

Kavix continues his climb.

Stranger would see a large, t-shaped tool. The joint s

Jaspar nods with a bit of a smile. “Thank you. I won’t let you down again.” He exits the building, followed by Pheore.

1 Like

Stranger wondered what exactly this tools was used for.

@Runa Kavix was still climbing.

They make it through, the doorway collapsing right behind them.

Nuuma continued his climb as well. “I still can’t believe the arena fell.” He mutters.

1 Like

“Luckily, that Sun-whoever kept it from destroying a good part of the City,” Kavix says.

Sonata pants,
“I am not doing that again!”
The rest laugh wearily.

Echo grabs a stick and pokes at the fire occasionally. He stares at it blankly, beginning to space out.

OOC: Got distracted and forgot to finish my description. It’s an elemental blaster, pretty much identical to Vizuna’s.

IC: The smallest smile crosses Lync’s face and she raises the weapon to a ready position, just like her bow. “Wonder if this still works.”

1 Like

OOC: ah.

IC: Somehow, Stranger soon recognized the tool as an elemental blaster. Once again he found himself wondering how he knew what he did despite only being alive for a few days and not seeing much besides snow.

(@BlackBeltGamer98)

Gladius and Blaze stalked out after the others, Gladius deciding it would be better not to start any conversations until they were well into their mission.

Some while later, the pair stalked up to the others. Gladius struck the flat of his blade against a particularly decayed tree, the rattling, empty shell of its remains producing a splintering ring throughout the general area. Some of the wildlife in the distance could be faintly heard scrambling to safety.

Looking back towards Blaze, he spoke, his voice rumbling out of his armour. “Ekimu has placed me in the position of authority over this escapade.” His eyes immediately locked on Mark before making himself tear them away. “If you have any concerns with the wisdom of Ekimu’s decision, or the choice of our destination, feel free to pull me aside and voice them, and I’ll be glad to show you the path back to the city.”

He walked over to a tree and set his sword against it. “We will rise as soon as dawn breaks, and no later.”

1 Like

Izin rolled his eyes. He says he has authority. Guess there’s no harm in listening to him until he does something stupid.

“Hello, Okoto!” Kavix calls out, taking a short break from his climbing. His voice echoes into the vast desert.

Nuuma looks down at the desert below. “Wow. It looks so nice.”

1 Like

“Yep,” Kavix agrees. “Too many people see it as just a crap-ton of sand.”