Okotan Adventures

OOC: So Kavix would get in Eric’s way again?

OOC: I just said Eric could evade the guy. Kavix can’t see Eric, and any noises he makes could be covered up by the usual ambient sounds of the jungle.

OOC: If I’m understanding it correctly Eric already went around him when [quote=“Omega_Tahu, post:12992, topic:42569”]
Eric presses himself against the wall of the ruins and tries to travel the couple feet to the exit of the ruins without being noticed.
[/quote]

1 Like

OOC: okay then, no problem.

IC: Kavix waits for Kryuin’s response.

The air attacking us is probably that person back at the arena who tried to kill us. “What, oh, hi.” Kryuin said still on edge. He walks back into the hall and tries to remove the piece of gold in the carvings chest with the tip of his knife. @Runa

2 Likes

“So what have you been up to?” Kavix asks.

“Finding this place.” Kryuin said dryly.

1 Like

“Good to see someone’s had a productive week,” Kavix says.

“Yeah.” Kryuin said.

OOC Remember, the whole arena falling incident happened yesterday, so it hasn’t really been a week.

2 Likes

OOC: all this has happened within only 48 hours?!

IC: Kavix, who has no concept or perception of time, it seems, walks further into the ruins.

“So, how’s Kryuna?” Kavix asks. “She doin’ better?”

1 Like

Geet’s group near the village near the crater, it is in sight.

Melody clambers over a hill, her target is in sight, several miles ahead of her.

Geet, Symphony, Capella, and Sonata rest briefly in a tavern, listening to the local gossip.

Kavix really needs to learn how to read a watch. Heck, the guy probably could do with a refresher on the basic increments of time.

OOC: man, I really shouldn’t take another one of those week-long vacations, it seems.

OOC: I’m a bit surprised it happened in 48 hours as well…

2 Likes

OOC: time really is wonky in RPs, I guess…

OOC: To explain…Timey wimy wibbly wobbly

1 Like

OOC: I mean, I guess I can explain why Kavix is so confused if this really is the case.

The guy doesn’t seem quite “all there”, if you’ve read a lot of my posts with as him this last week.

IC: Kavix looks around the ruins.

OOC: have you read my posts…all that they got done in two days!

1 Like

OOC: you’re characters are very efficient, it seems!

1 Like

“Oh, she’s ok.” Kryuin called over his shoulder to him as he walked deeper into the hall.

2 Likes

OOC: To be honest, what they did should’ve taken around five days or maybe four. definitely not two.

1 Like