Okotan Ice Dragon MOC

Thanks. And you know, now that I look at them, the wings do look rather tiny. I’ll keep that in mind for future MOCs.

1 Like

your moc deserve some claps

9 Likes

'Preciate it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Man I love this thing, it’s beautiful in my opinion. If I were you, I’d have kept him together.

I was about to complain about the lack of white but making it live in caves was a clever move, and as others have stated the wings are disproportionate, and the seem to be placed really far back onto the back.

Yeah, the wings are a wee bit disproportionate, but impressive.
Most impressive.

Wings look a little odd, but the rest of the MOC looks great.

@Hutere @AwesomeJoel27 @Toa_Kasai thanks guys.

I wish that id kept him together, because i could just redesign the wings.

Edited for Double Post -Prpl

1 Like

Edited Title for Canon ~ The Archon

What’s proportional for a dragon? If the laws of physics are to be observed, they’d have to be over 90% wing.

3 Likes

Not to mention, plenty of animals have wings but cannot fly. so either way, it could have small wings and be able to fly, or just not be able to.

1 Like

Considering it lives in mountainous areas I think it probably would fly, also remember that the thing is made of metal XD so it probably has other means to help it fly.

1 Like

Looks nice and blue

The wings look a little out of proportion, also, not too sure about the double jointed front legs, while it might look a little clunky with the total ball joint neck and all but it looks like a pretty decent big moc.

This looks amazing.

Glorious.
Other than the little wings, this MOC is excellent.

Amazing but, the wings are weird.

Woah! My MOC got featured! Thanks guys!

I think the wings just need a little more icy detailing. Otherwise a beyond fine job.

maybe it just flaps its wings really fast like a bee or a humming bird?