Okoto Mafia 3 Sign Up Topic

So we’ve got enough people to warrant two games (I honestly kind of prefer the smaller, shorter format compared to the much larger format some other bionicle site carried).

The two games won’t be related this time around, though, so keep that in mind (unless the two hosts want to them to be)

Speaking of which, I’ll have gotten around to picking hosts by the end of tomorrow.

-MT

2 Likes

The inter-game connectivity concept is amazing and I love how it could potentially influence play

Just putting that out there

2 Likes

I’m sorry, this is way too funny xD

1 Like

We should connect these to Cyan and Violet, with the story depending on who won in each game (Ekimu and the Protectors, respectively)

3 Likes

Any chance I can quickly sneak in a join request?

Thanks!

Right after I write my idea of an entirely different method of two-game connectivity

If we do 2 running at the same time again I’d love it if they were connected like Cyan and Violet were and possibly a continuation of their storyline

I have this super sweggy story idea.

That none of you will know about (at least, note yet)

You see, the only way to link them up is to get the true ending.

We need to revive me as a corgi.

1 Like

When do we start? I need some revenge.

Well, I guess I’ll do this then.

I’ll start out by picking what I think is the best two games. If the hosts want to do interconnectivity, they can. If not, they can pass.

-MT

1 Like

your not ganon but you are a dwarf
C:

1 Like

Do I get royalties if this idea is used? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

yes

you get 0.002345123141521351233125325335235643523728632059 cents per use of this name

2 Likes

10/10 gonna be this and get killed first

just sayin

4 Likes

I actually already picked you as the doctor and informed next game’s mafia of your role.

We have to keep tradition going.

-MT

5 Likes

Wait

You’ve already picked all the roles for next game?

1 Like

he’s joking

…he is joking, right?

2 Likes

No idea.

I never got anything, just saying.