Okoto Mafia Cyan

I’ll give you some of my oyster crackers from Skyline. :wink:

2 Likes

Whoops! I knew something seemed off…

it’s 6.

Get me one! I can’t vote against you because i’m in purple.

@ColdGoldLazarus
I need one of those. Time to make one.

1 Like

Your three hours early, mate.

Im just tapping my foot waiting for the game to start.

It originally was 6 PM, but MT changed it to 9 PM. I didn’t realize that at first either.

I’m pretty sure everyone didn’t realize, cause this topic got a lot more active around 6 PM

Haha, it will be 6 for me. PST ftw! :stuck_out_tongue:

Not sure if I’ll be able to get this done in 20 min but w/e

1 Like

20 minutes later…

'tis 9:02 by my clock.

I believe in you Chro.

NIGHT 1: SHIPWRECK SHORE

It had been a rather strange night for the traveling villagers. Their travels had taken them to the edge of the Water region. The constant storm weather made this an especially dangerous part to travel through, but as far as the Protector of Water was concerned, that was a benefit. It meant fewer adversaries were likely to follow them.

Unfortunately for the Protector, it only takes one adversary to cause a death.

While no one was paying attention, a diminuitive figure snuck away from the rest of the group, and began chanting quietly.

Kung och furste
Krigare
Kejsare
Härskare
Kropp av ben
Inget hjärta
Döpt i blod
Själlös, livlös
Ond Demon
Folkets hjälte
Hemlös Gud
Vilar här

Out of the wreckage, a pile of bones rose and assembled itself into a warrior like figure. With a loud cry, the newly assembled Skull Basher lumbered over towards the rest of the group. The ongoing storm made it difficult to hear his approach, but the villagers quickly became aware of it once he struck one of their members dead.

The Skull Basher raised his oversized weapon, and, once more, cut the defenders’ run short.

Ekorak, Defender, killed by summoned Skull Basher

The villagers fled in terror, and managed to limit the deceased’s number to simply one. The next morning, however, was one of terror and rage. The Matoran who were not accounted for at all times were rounded up and placed on “trial” as it were. 4 potential suspects were found, and it was deemed that only one of them could have committed the murder.

Matoro: Took chanting lessons from the Water village school for voice training
RanakiPakewa: Plays a mean bone flute, useful for summoning skeletons
ColdGoldLazarus: Hated doctors visits, maybe payback for all those shots?
CausticKrana: Knew Swedish fluently, claims he had nothing to do with the chant

=====

24 hours to vote! (9 PM EST THURSDAY)

Remember, if you change your vote (you can do so twice), MAKE SURE TO SAY WHO YOU’RE CHANGING IT FROM AND TO

-MT

10 Likes

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

rip

6 Likes

MT

I swear

I will kill you

11 Likes

MT has a twisted sense of humor. However, I don’t think you can kill him 'cause he’s the narrator.

You can possess him, though.

4 Likes

No one is allowed to be that much of a jerk to Ekorak. Besides me.

2 Likes

I vote Caustic. the chant is indeed swedish.

1 Like

So it begins!

@Ekorak I feel bad for you man :frowning:

2 Likes

What? Eko died already again? Wait, he was the defender again too? Deja Vu here, seriously.

3 Likes