On the mythical island of Okoto, six tribes lived in peace.
But, amongst these tribes, there were villains, plaguing the poor Villagers, destroying property, and just causing general mayhem.
These villains, the Twilight Warriors, were followers of an ancient, long-dead being, a near-deity called the Shadowed One.
They believed that, with the sacrifice of choice villagers, they could bring back their god, and that they would rule beside him over Okoto.
They decided that they would infiltrate the Ice Village, and from there launch there island-spanning campaign...
The villagers would have to stop them, or risk having their beautiful island overthrown by the Shadowed One, just as it was countless millennia ago.
Hello all, and welcome to
Okoto Mafia: Operation: Revival!
I'm pretty sure you all know how this goes, so I won't bog you down with extraneous details.
If you do not know how to play Mafia, go here (there is a section in the main post about the basics of Mafia).
Oh, right, there are a couple of other things.
Once, after the successful infiltration of their village by the Protectors, a lone Skull Cultist figured, "Why not make money off of all this death?" so he did.
He set up the underground, traveling "Necro-Sino" as he called it, a venue wherein any and all inhabitants of whatever village it was in at the time would bet on who the currently reigning Mafia would bump off next.
Of course, being a Skull Cultist, he had some connections to the old regime, and hired a few retired Skull Warriors to ensure that everybody (even the most quiet, conservative people) bet on who would be given the axe, thus insuring his meteoric rise in to the Okotoan 1%
In order to cast you bets in the Necro-Sino, you must PM me with your bet. It must be presented in a format like this:
Name of the person on whom I am betting: X (No tagging)
Buy-In: $5.00 (the Buy-in price stays the same throughout the game)
Amount of money I am betting: $XX.XX (cannot be changed after it has been placed down)
There also happens to be a 2-Much-Value-4-U store that has recently opened up in the Village of Ice. To purchase something from 2-Much-Value-4-U, all you have to do is PM the store manager (me) with your purchase request, and you will acquire the item.
(For the assassin, PM me with who you wish for it to kill.)
Now I know what you're all thinking, "But, O Great-and-Mighty Marendex, how shall we afford all this when we have no money?" the answer is simple: you will each be granted $300.00 in game, to spend/bet-with as you please.
1) All general TTV rules
2) Don't betray your side, please. People have had a ton of problems with this elsewhere…and games legitimately got ruined because people betrayed their team out of spite.
3) When you cast a vote for someone, if you decide you'd rather vote for someone else, you can do so twice. All voting must be done by posting in topic, and making it very clear who you are voting for. If you do change your vote, please make it obvious who you are changing it TO and FROM.
It will not count if you do not list both of these things
Protector (1): Can discern someone's role each night.
Defender (1): Can protect someone from death each night.
Villagers (8): Avarage Joes who do nothing but vote and survive (and sometimes die).
Twilight Spies (5): Once each night, these little buggers deliberate on who to kill and send one of their number to bump off the poor sap
1) @Artakha (Villager, almost killed on Night 1) (subsequently assassinated on Night 3)
3) @Political_Slime (assassinated on Night 3)
6) @Greencapps (Twilight Spy, assassinated on Night 3)
7) @Shadezy (Defender, executed on Night 2)
8) @pot8o (Twilight Spy, executed on Night 2)
9) @HewkiiDaKohliiHead (Villager, executed on Night 1)
10) @MT_Zehvor (Villager, assassinated on Night 1)
11) DarkTakanuva (Villager, killed on Night 3)
12) Ekorak (Twilight Spy, executed on Night 3)
13) Eljay (Protector, almost killed on Night 2) (subsequently nearly-assassinated on Night 3)
14) Corex11 (Twilight Spy, executed on Night 3)
15) BeefJStag (Villager, executed on Night 3)
That's basically it.